Profile for Andy C > Reviews

Content by Andy C

Andy C "jet_andy" (UK)

Tech-Link LCD / Plasma Wall Bracket for Flat Panell TV's from 15" - 32" with VESA 75, 100 & 200mm Compatible

3.0 out of 5 stars Bracket OK but beware if 32" TV, 3 Sep 2011
Nothing wrong with the quality of the bracket - but - the VESA 200 x 200 standard includes the provison of M8 screws. My Samsung 32" has M8 fixings but M8 screws are not included with this,(M6 are). I found some M8 screws to use but then the slotted holes in the bracket are too small for M8. I wasn't about to start drilling the bracket - if I did I wouldn't have the ability to slide it to adjust anyway. Am returning it to Amazon at their cost as they should state in the listing that it is not FULLY VESA 200 x 200 compatable, as it does not include M8 screws.

BenQ G2222HDL 21.5-inch Widescreen LED Back-Light Monitor (Full-HD, DVI-D, Glossy Black, 5ms, Vista Premium) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great display, fabulous service from Amazon, 26 July 2011
Bought this off Amazon after doing my research, arrived after only 2 days on Super Saver delivery. Everything was good then I noticed one small dead pixel in the bottom right quarter of the screen. Once I'd seen it couldn't take my eyes off it. Knowing that Monitor manufacturers often won't replace screens for just one pixel, I thought I may have to accept it. But, I emailed Amazon and asked their policy. Next day I had an email saying a replacement screen had been sent - first class. Sure enough it arrived the next day, and it's fine and I'm highly delighted with it. Amazon even provide a link for free return carriage to be arranged.