Profile for Michael Angelcynn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Why Israel is the Victim AND Why There is No Peace in the Middle East
Why Israel is the Victim AND Why There is No Peace in the Middle East

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth - as it is, 5 Jun. 2013
From one of my favourite authors - a no nonsense account of what is really going on in the world today

Kimball Jamison
Kimball Jamison

2.0 out of 5 stars I cannot believe the 5 star reviews here!, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kimball Jamison (Audio CD)
Anything by Bobby Kimball, beats this. Anything by Jimi Jamison beats this. It is embarrassingly pedestrian. Kimball barely surfaces and when he does, it is not the Bobby Kimball I have always loved. "I did everything wrong" is the only track to rescue this from a 1 star review, but even then, Jamison has been banging out batter than this for decades.

Average songs, sung in an awkward way - "Sail Away" leaves Kimball singing out of tune - he just doesn't sing this kind of stuff. The swapping over just doesn't work - why not take it in turns to sing a song, rather than this almost "lovers" approach to singing to each other. It is bland and deeply disappointing from two of my singing heroes.

Don't bother buying this rubbish - I just want to throw my CD as far as I can across a field, I feel robbed!

Motherland
Motherland

5.0 out of 5 stars The finest bits of Pretty Maids brought to the fore, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Motherland (MP3 Download)
I am not even going to compare this album to anything that has gone before. What I will say is from the second I put it on, I was utterly blown away. That gorgeous PM sound as strong as ever, some inspired song writing, melodies to stir and rock you and a depth of lyricism to get you reaching for the pamphlet. I'm still, on the tenth time of playing it, discovering something else I love about it. It is everything a PM fan can ever want. From start to finish.

Neo Matrix Black Gothic Style Men's Long Leather Coat (2XL)
Neo Matrix Black Gothic Style Men's Long Leather Coat (2XL)
Offered by MyLeather

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy as a really sexy thing, 16 Mar. 2013
A very well made heavy leather coat - in this day and age of very casual sameyness, I can say I am proud to wear it as I feel like I'm cocking a snoop at the grey towel wearing masses of Sheeple. Fantastically sexy coat

Stay
Stay

5.0 out of 5 stars A serious contender for classic 80s album of all time, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Stay (Audio CD)
A superb collection of pain driven songs that leave you exhilarated and thoughtful at the same time. Beautiful song writing, deep lyrics. Some utter classics. Pet Shop Boys move over. Here's the NEW PSB!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 16 Mar. 2013
Extremely good looking belt with my new jeans. Feel quite good going out in them and can wear them almost anywhere. Recommended! 5 Stars

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy as hell, 16 Mar. 2013
I have never worn better jeans than these. Superb thick denim quality and stylish to the point I'm looking for things to go with them!

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond even a serious audiophile's expectations, 16 Mar. 2013
Without a shadow of a doubt, the finest headphones I have ever worn. From bass to treble, handled maturely and perfectly. A clarity I have never know before.

Mens Dissident Y-Neck Top/ T-Shirt Short Sleeve Striped 'Tiger' Jersey [X-Large]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 13 Mar. 2013
Good material. Goes superbly with my leather Gilet. VERY stylish top. Got it in white but will now buy the other colours

The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories)
The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories)
Offered by books-store

4.0 out of 5 stars Some ethereal moments, 13 Mar. 2013
From Zappa-esque moments, to some beautiful Hackett-style guitar work (Drive Home). Constantly changing and largely beautiful stuff, though occasionally it leaves me cold. I adore the title track - it is an emotional track that always fills me with a mixture of sadness and deep thought. The Watchmaker has some superb lyrics and moving moments. All in all a fine album, albeit not his finest hour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5