Profile for Robert D. Parish > Reviews

Content by Robert D. Parish

Robert D. Parish (Woking, UK)

HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores [Fuss-Free Packaging]
Offered by RightPriceUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Aug. 2012
It is a great cheap product that works really well, used to connect my xbox to a HD monitor. Will buy again.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)
Offered by byfield_good_books

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 April 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Now, I can only rate "The Ballad of Gay Tony" and its online play. This is a brilliant game and brings GTA IV back alive. I don't really mind that they haven't changed the map. They have added some more cars and bike. About 5-10 cars and about 3 bikes. They have also added another helicopter and a heavily armoured vehicle. They have also added some more guns and a sticky granade. I have only done a few of the missions so far and they start off very well. I dont want to spoil anything, but you can do cage fighting, which is very good. Online play is good mainly because of the new guns, helicopters, cars and the use of a parachute. When online, you can view the map which will show you places to go for base jumping. GTA races are also more interesting beacuse they have added the use of Nitrous Oxide (a speed boast) but only one the car that you started and not on any car that you pick up. The only down side is that they only do about 6 online modes. There is: Team Deathmatch, GTA Race, Race, Free roam, Deathmatch and one other I think that I can't remember at the moment (sorry). But if you are like me and really only do Team Deathmatchs, GTA races and Free roam, then this games is brilliant

The only thing I can say about The Lost and Damned is that my friend has it and says it is amazing. He said that he can play it for hours and that the story line is incredible. These were his words and not mine. That is all I can say about The Lost and Damned part of the game.

Overall this game is brilliant. I was getting bored of GTA IV and when I saw that this, I decided to wait and see what PS3 gamers said about it. When I saw that they thought it was very good, I decided to buy it and it is worth it. The price is cheap for two more story lines. Yes they are shorter than the first one, but you have more weapons, vehicle and there is more to do. There is room for improvements, like more online game modes but that doesn't really bother me. I think that it they added more cars because they have taken some out, so they should add the cars that they don't have from GTA IV in to this game.

Fred Bennett R2510 65 Stainless Steel Brushed & Polished Band Ring Size - W
Fred Bennett R2510 65 Stainless Steel Brushed & Polished Band Ring Size - W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring, 21 April 2010
This ring look exactly how it does in the picture. It is strong and looks very stylish. I would recommend this to anyone.

White & Red Millionaire Designer Style Aviator Sunglasses
White & Red Millionaire Designer Style Aviator Sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 April 2010
These are stylish and strong. They are made from plastic, but are very tough. I would recommend these to anyone. There isn't much more i could say, apart from they look exactly how they look in the picture. A brilliant pair of Aviators.

Urban Male Black & Brown Leather Plaited Multi Strand Bracelet
Urban Male Black & Brown Leather Plaited Multi Strand Bracelet
Offered by Urban33

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 21 April 2010
When I first got this, i was very impressed by how well it was made. It fitted perfectally over my wrist and was fine until I some how manage to jam it, so i couldn't change the size of it. Don't be worried by that because it was most likely me being silly. I managed to fix it and it has been fine ever since. A very good product and it is worth the money.