Profile for EKing > Reviews

Manfrotto 785PL QR Plate for Modo Tripod
Manfrotto 785PL QR Plate for Modo Tripod
Offered by AVIDES

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement plate for MKC3-P02, 15 Aug 2014
Bought it for Manfrotto MKC3-P02, after I lost the original plate, and this is only one I found as a replacement. I have to agree with other reviewers that it is a little expensive for what it is, but I had no choice.

Only one problem is that the little red peg interferes with my camera when I screw it on, so I had to remove it - it easily comes off with pliers.

Draper Expert 89323 7-Pattern Spray GunDraper Expert 89323 7-Pattern Spray Gun
Draper Expert 89323 7-Pattern Spray GunDraper Expert 89323 7-Pattern Spray Gun
Offered by Toolville Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made water spray head, 14 Aug 2014
Bought as a replacement as the exiting one we used to use has been broken. Because it is made with metal, it feels very sturdy and well made. It is often dropped onto the ground with stones, but no damage so far. 7 patterns spray makes it very useful for gardening and cleaning jobs.

JSP Snap Lens Cap Cover 46mm For Sony, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Fuji, Tamron, Sigma, Pentax lens
Offered by eHome

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement lens cap, 14 Aug 2014
It provides enough space to fit fingers to release the cap, and with a string that comes with it, the cap will not be lost. One minor issue is that due to its design, the string can be caught between the lens and the cap sometimes, but it does not prevent the cap to be clipped in, and so it is not a big problem.

Good replacement lens cap with cheap price for when the original one is lost.

Sharp Microwave Turntable 270mm NTNT-A034WRF0 (Genuine)
Sharp Microwave Turntable 270mm NTNT-A034WRF0 (Genuine)
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Sharp microwave turntable that fits in, 14 Aug 2014
It fits in our Sharp microwave perfectly. Great replacement product when the original turntable gets chipped, damaged or broken.

I did look at other cheaper alternatives, but I am glad I went for this genuine one, even with a little more money.

Panasonic Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband
Panasonic Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband
Offered by Domines

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for conference calls, 14 Aug 2014
I bought this for telephone conference as I work from home. It can fee my hands for typing notes during the call, which was the main reason of the purchase. The sound quality is clear and good, and mic works well. A good product for very good price.

Badger Balm For Hardworking Hands Certified Organic Concentrated Goodness 21g
Badger Balm For Hardworking Hands Certified Organic Concentrated Goodness 21g
Offered by Pure-Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars The hand cream for dry hands, 14 Aug 2014
I have been using this cream for years, for my dry hands in winter. It really works. Highly recommended.

Songmics 2 Tier Natural Bamboo Shoe Rack Bench Storage Organiser Holder 70 x 28 x 45cm LBS04N
Offered by Songmics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and sturdy product, 14 Aug 2014
Bought to organise a printer and office stationary. Easy to assemble, and very sturdy. Very good quality for good price.

Linens Limited Polystyrene Fire Retardant Beads, 10 Cubic Feet Bean Bag Refill
Linens Limited Polystyrene Fire Retardant Beads, 10 Cubic Feet Bean Bag Refill
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty beads to top up multiple of bean bags, 14 Aug 2014
Enough to top up 5 bean bags. Good price too.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and does not feel/look cheap, 6 Nov 2013
I wanted a nice case for my Samsun Galaxy S3 Mini, and looked at so many currently available on market. The reasons I chose this product were:
1) Very good reviews.
2) Comes with a strap.
3) Spaces for cards.
4) Opens horizontally (like a book).
5) Good price.

When the product arrived, it felt nice though it is not genuine leather, certainly it does not have any nasty plastic-ky smell this sort of products sometime have. One person thought this case would cost about £20, and he was very surprised when heard the actual price. The way to close the case does not affect me to take phone calls either.

Overall, this case is an excellent value for the money, and I'm very happy with it.

Chrome Free Standing Lift Top Toilet Roll Holder
Chrome Free Standing Lift Top Toilet Roll Holder

3.0 out of 5 stars The bottom screw may come loose after a while, 9 Oct 2013
Bought this product about 1.5 years ago. It is heavy enough not to move when in paper is pulled. Also because of its fairly low height (some free stand toilet roll holders are a little tall I've found), it does not jump into your eyes when walk into bathroom.

However, after about 6 months, I have to tie the scree up from time to time as otherwise the pole starts moving around. I think this problem is caused by the shallow depth of screw holding plastic part at the bottom.

This product does not give a particularly very smart impression (if you look for that effect, look for alternatives), but it looks smart enough for its price, and also it does the job.
Hence I give it three stars.

Page: 1 | 2