Profile for janeyb > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 567

janeyb
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
A New Beginning (A Badgers Brook Saga 3)
A New Beginning (A Badgers Brook Saga 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A long haul......., 21 May 2016
Each saga is a story on it's own but the Village of Cwm Derw holds the links with each one. The cottage of Badgers Brook sounds a super place to live - I do feel that some houses have warmth and calm within so I like the style these fiction stories have been written. It is best to read them in order. The lead character ends up in harrowing circumstances which made me want to keep reading as I kept hoping things would get better for her. I don't want to give the story line away so that is all I'll say.

Two More Sleeps
Two More Sleeps

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew - only a couple of days but it was ..., 21 May 2016
This review is from: Two More Sleeps (Kindle Edition)
Phew - only a couple of days but it was to change a life, hopefully forever! Real life shocking story that depicts how a mother, tries against odds, to protect her child in her way. How special are the open hearted caring people who foster children.

False Friends (A Badgers Brook Saga 5)
False Friends (A Badgers Brook Saga 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5th is best!, 18 May 2016
The best of the 5 Badger Brook Sagas. I found it best to read them in order as the characters are referred to as they have come into Cwm Derw for whatever reason. This time Badgers Brook takes its new tenants into its happy fold - what a tangled web it helps to unwind. I couldn't put this story down so I was glad I was having some 'me' time and could keep reading. It is also light easy reading which suited me at this time. I like the feeling of the small town neighbourly support which is lacking somewhat in real life.

Tyvek Wristbands, Neon, Orange, 100 Pack
Tyvek Wristbands, Neon, Orange, 100 Pack
Offered by ClubKing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright bands, 15 May 2016
I've use these in different colours before - these came so quickly and were perfect for showing who paid entry. The colour is eye catching and stands out so you see at a glance the people who have paid to get into the function.

Constance Street: Part 1 of 3: The true story of one family and one street in London's East End

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 14 May 2016
A friend recommended this but I'm afraid that I have given up reading it as for me it is like watching paint dry. Very bogged down and too drab for my tastes. Would be great for anyone with connections to London in wartime as there would be an understanding of the terrain and industrial hardships. All this was completely over my head as I'm from the other end of the country and found I needed more connection to life in that area to understand the story.

Compuer/TV Screen Wipes - Tub of 100 - (1514084)
Compuer/TV Screen Wipes - Tub of 100 - (1514084)
Offered by stationery sh0p

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy clean, 14 May 2016
Very good wipes for our screens - best I've tried. Arrived quickly. Good price and delivered to the door.

Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of Dog Shih Tzu puppy
Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of Dog Shih Tzu puppy
Offered by Media Storehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Jigsaw - shoddy packaging!, 14 May 2016
I feel a little let down by this purchase which is for a birthday present for a Shih Tzu owner. Dispatch was more than the time told but it has arrived in time for the birthday. The picture is as the illustration BUT its self assembly storage box is so flimsy I didn't notice it behind the board the jigsaw comes on. I feel this is no way near worth the price I paid for it without paying the P&P on top. I won't return it as it is for a special person who will have no idea I paid over the odds for it. I sum it up in my heading of Cute Jigsaw - shoddy packaging!
My daughter, who's birthday it was, loves the little jigsaw. We put it inside the jigsaw board she was getting as her gift.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty grate, 27 April 2016
Good quality Riddling Grate for my Morso Squirrel. It took a little time to get to me but it is now installed and we are benefiting from the warmth again in this cold weather.

Wong To Yick - Wood Lock Medicated Oil External Analgesic Oil - 1.7 Fl. Oz. (50 ml)
Offered by Allasiangoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothe away the pain, 25 April 2016
I was introduced to this product by my sister who used to live in Hong Kong. I had joint pain when visiting her some years ago and she recommended this oil. What a relief! I sourced some myself and it has been my salvation many, many times. I find it works well if I rub it into my knees then have a shower as the hot water seems to help work. Something I read on the internet when researching what it contains. I also use a wheat-warmer over the area I've massaged the oil into. Once it has been on my hands I double wash them as the oil in eyes, mouth or an open wound is so painful! Recently I've managed to crack or tear the cartilage in my knee and have been using an out of date bottle of oil so imagine my delight to find this product on Amazon. It arrived this morning in a very safe package, well before the estimated delivery date - all the way from Hong Kong! One thing I've learned to do is admit the strange smell is coming from me - when I'm in the company of friends. Now they all know when I'm suffering pain - they can smell it. Not an unpleasant smell really. If it eases the pain - go for it!

E FAST 50 X 10" Extra Strong White Disposable Plastic Plates ~ Suitable for Hot & Cold Food
Offered by MYSTERY TRADER

3.0 out of 5 stars Big but thin plastic, 16 April 2016
These plates arrived quickly and well packaged. Sadly they do not 'do' hot food as advertised. The plastic is so thin that the first plate of hot food I served made the plate go floppy, nearly covering one of my helpers with the dinner. Only suitable for cold food and then I'd advise - use carefully. they are full-sized dinner plates. I contacted the seller who has been brilliant in getting back to me to resolve the issue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20