Profile for Lyndon A. Brown > Reviews

Content by Lyndon A. Brown

Lyndon A. Brown (England)

Page: 1 | 2
The Best Christmas Album In The World ... Ever! (New Edition)
The Best Christmas Album In The World ... Ever! (New Edition)
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 9.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sep 2014
It is the best now that Glitter has been removed !!

Birmingham - Live With Orchestra & Choir
Birmingham - Live With Orchestra & Choir
Price: 12.39

1.0 out of 5 stars What is truly sad is that the songs are magnificent and deserve more ..., 20 July 2014
One of the most disappointing Harley concerts I have ever seen and I have been to many. From the very first song where Steve forgot the lyrics it was just one catastrophe after another. So many mistakes and then comments about other artists who use prompts for lyrics. What is truly sad is that the songs are magnificent and deserve more than this treatment!! HOWEVER I have been to two concerts since. Why?? Because I am addicted to the songs and need an annual fix !! Thankfully there was done sort of IPAD at the front and no mistakes were made which was fab because the second concert was at the Royal Albert Hall! It was magnificent to hear the songs treated with the dignity they deserve!! It is also interesting to read what Harley thought if the first Birmingham Concert. It certainly backed up my criticism!!

Heat Treatment
Heat Treatment
Price: 6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Heat Treatment (Audio CD)
A classic from one of rocks' finest!!

Live In San Francisco 1979
Live In San Francisco 1979
Offered by uniqueplace-uk
Price: 8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 July 2014
Parker on the rampage tearing it up!! Love it !!

ALICE COOPER LP, LOVE IT TO DEATH  (US ISSUE NEW VINYL)
ALICE COOPER LP, LOVE IT TO DEATH (US ISSUE NEW VINYL)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Magnificent Band!!, 20 Nov 2013
One of the greatest first albums from a band ever !! Alice Cooper burst onto the scene with this classic in the early 70's and then went on to take the world by storm !!

Plastic Head Peter Frampton Frampton Comes Alive Men's T-Shirt Black XX-Large
Plastic Head Peter Frampton Frampton Comes Alive Men's T-Shirt Black XX-Large
Price: 6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Best T !!, 10 Oct 2013
Marvellous T from the cover of one of the best live albums ever !! Brings back great memories from the 70's !!

FitFlop Flare Womens Sandals Cool Grey 4.0
FitFlop Flare Womens Sandals Cool Grey 4.0
Offered by SHOETIQUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend these, 5 Sep 2013
I bought my first and only pair of Fitflops about 4 years ago when they first came out. Although they were quite tight across the bridge of the foot they eventually stretched and became very comfortable, to the point I have since worn that pair to death.
I was however a little apprehensive buying another pair as I thought I might need to break them in again. But this new pair I bought fitted perfectly this time, not too tight and still very comfortable. I also love the new diamanté pattern across them. I was a little unsure from the picture of the true colour 'cool grey' but they are much darker than the picture would suggest, almost black. But I love them still the same.

Helms Deep Gimli lord of the rings toybiz action figure
Helms Deep Gimli lord of the rings toybiz action figure
Offered by galadhrim_store
Price: 299.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I have one !!, 1 April 2013
I have one of these which I bought for 9.00 when it was first released little did I know that it was only 1 of 500 ever made world wide. Hence the huge price now. So ignore the other reviewers they dont know a thing !!!!!!

Cavaliers [An Anthology 1973-1974]
Cavaliers [An Anthology 1973-1974]
Price: 16.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Birmingham tomorrow ....the wait is almost over!!!!!!, 23 Nov 2012
I am off to Birmingham tomorrow to see the first two albums being played in their entirety by the band. I have waited 9 months for this. HM and Psychomodo are truly unique albums by a singer songwriter at the top of his powers. He never wrote anything as truly magnificent or wonderful again. They are two rock jewels !! Tomorrow will be heaven for all true fans of fabulous songs and music.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the greatest Gin in the world !!, 10 Dec 2011
When I first tried Brokers I had already experienced the delights of Gordons,Bombay,Tanqueray,Plymouth and Hendricks.....and in fact many others !! All of them wonderful in their own way. THEN......I tried Brokers for the first time and it blew them all to kingdom come !!!!

It is the greatest Gin in the world !!

Page: 1 | 2