Profile for SusieB > Reviews

Look In The Mirror
Look In The Mirror
Price: 6.43

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT as described, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Look In The Mirror (Audio CD)
The product description states 'Look in the Mirror is an unofficial release containing Adele songs and is not new music from Adele'. This is not true. The cd has no Adele songs nor anyone else's songs; it is merely someone giving a very amateurish narration of some facts about Adele. I suggest Amazon removes this offering as it appears to contravene the trades description act. I can only assume the person giving the 5 star review has either been sent a different product or has some link with the seller of this item. I have arranged to return this cd. I am surprised at Amazon, who until now I have found a reliable and trustworthy source.

ION iTR03 Tape Express Tape to MP3 Converter
ION iTR03 Tape Express Tape to MP3 Converter
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 July 2011
Initially I thought this product was ok, if a bit flimsy. However after the first dozen or so cassettes I converted, I got intermittent faults, like distortion (on tapes that played perfectly well on my cassette deck) and the tape slowing or stopping altogether. Finally after about 20 odd cassettes it just died altogether. I returned it to the supplier who returned it to me still not working. I eventually gave up and went for the 'ClimaxDigital ACAP100 USB 2.0 Audio Capture-transfer analogue audio sources to digital format' which was less than half the price and has been trouble free and enabled me to convert the remainder of an extensive collection of cassettes.
Overall this product was very disappointing and a waste of my time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2011 11:42 PM BST