Profile for 182 3 4 CGS > Reviews

Diesel Fuel for Life Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 75ml
Diesel Fuel for Life Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 75ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Stock up on fuel, 17 Oct. 2014
Great fragrance, I've had it before and so I thought I would buy online as price is better. I use it as my winter fragrance for its warm, musky aroma. Genuine diesel at a good price.

The Pagan Lord (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 7)
The Pagan Lord (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 7)
by Bernard Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 17 Oct. 2014
One of my all time favourite reads, I was emerged from the first word to the last. Just flawless. Preordered and looking forward to the next book.

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Time, 15 July 2014
Minimalist retro style with Practical features, just what I wanted. Does everything I need it to, stopwatch works good as does the light and alarm. It has barely come off my wrist since purchase and I aim to keep it that way! It is slimmer and less chunky than I expected but for me this is a plus, it feels light and simple, less cumbersome. Despite its light, slim composition, it still feels wearing and rugged. Like the early mobile phones but less brick like. Should stay with me for a while as my loyal timekeeper. 5* recommended.

Vivexotic Viva Vivarium: Terrestrial Extra Large: Oak
Vivexotic Viva Vivarium: Terrestrial Extra Large: Oak
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars As big as I've seen for the price., 15 July 2014
Good size, spacious vivarium with plenty of room, good materials, arrived quick. Arrives flat pack ( package pretty heavy and hefty for one person). Instructions for assemblage were good and the assembly itself was very straight forward after a bit of time thinking and preparing. It specifies assemblage by two people but I managed on my own fine enough. All in all its a good, solid vivarium, big when fully assembled and looks smart. I would recommend as I am not sure they come much bigger than this, unless you get a custom made. Its a 5* from me.

Unisex Slip On School Plimsolls art no 7231 (Adult Shoe size 10, BLACK)
Unisex Slip On School Plimsolls art no 7231 (Adult Shoe size 10, BLACK)
Offered by ShuCentre

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 8 July 2014
I wear these black plimsoles around quite a lot for the summer when round the house or doing indoor exercise and they are super! I particularly favour these over the white plimsoles as they seem to fit a lot better without creases or crumples. They feel light and breathable yet secure and comfortable. I will get a few more pairs soon as I have used my pair a lot, the fact that you can just throw them in the wash is a big bonus as well! A very good little slip on, that looks and feels great with or without socks. Can't go wrong for the price.

Lemon Bonbons Bulk Buy - 3Kg Bag
Lemon Bonbons Bulk Buy - 3Kg Bag
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not the Bon Bon I remember, 8 July 2014
Not bad but not great. These Bon bons are good on taste but the sherbet (or lack of it) was a real disappointment. I used to buy lemon bon bons as a kid and they were so much better. These, for me, don't live up to the description or my expectation. They are barely dusted, and the toffee inside doesn't taste so devonshire either, at least when it is half bitten it doesn't look much like devonshire toffee….In short they aren't the big bon bon sort I expected. I am not sure if they still do them anymore but the ones I liked were big, very tangy, thick sherbet and hard devonshire toffee. I guess I will have to wait. These will do me alright for a long while in the meantime. Nothing special though.

Hahnel Triad 50 PG Professional Aluminum Alloy Tripod with 360° Pistol Head and Free Carrying Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful movement and flexibility!, 24 Jun. 2014
This tripod has a wonderful smooth action and it is very flexible for a such a well built and robust piece of equipment. The design is really excellent, the pistol head works flawlessly. Easy to adjust in all aspects to get the right angles and heights. The only slight annoying thing I found that stopped me giving five stars is the mount, although it was more my fault. My camera strap got caught between the camera and the mounting pad whilst tightening and I managed to rip off the rubber surface causing a bit of a jam…It wasn't too pretty. Thankfully you can get a new mounting pad separately though! The rubber surface came away pretty easily as it is just glued on so perhaps it could have been more securely embedded. It wasn't big enough to put me off this tripod as it was a one off accident on my behalf. A really great tripod, fully recommended for its ease of use. Just watch the camera strap!

Storage Trunk Extra Large 90cm Honey Wicker Blanket Box
Storage Trunk Extra Large 90cm Honey Wicker Blanket Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, stylish and spacious!, 24 Jun. 2014
I had so many little bits and bobs that seems to clutter the house and so I was looking for something big and roomy for them all. I was going to get a wooden trunk type box but decided, instead, on this basket box. I am very happy with how it turned out. the colour is quite a bit lighter than the picture suggests, but I was expecting that. The basket is very solidly constructed and holds a large amount of stuff. It looks super neat, whilst maintaing a rustic aesthetic. Mine is now brim full but looks as though it could be empty, you wouldn't know on first site! I found this an excellent stow away basket that is easier to deal with than a big heavy wooden box. Delivery was quick and the package was light to carry despite its size. If I need another one I won't hesitate in purchasing a second! All I needed, rustic, homely, neat and practical. Certainly gets rid of clutter! Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The good stuff, 31 May 2014
Comfy, just the right fit and I always prefer the black. They are good looking trunks that I will stick with after much trunk testing over the years. They are good quality and I feel the difference when I wear cheaper brands, these don't flare at the edges or sag but remain nice and lean. Arrived boxed and tagged with genuine ralph lauren packaging. Good price for quality comfy undies! Recommended!

Inateck Mini 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with 1ft USB 3.0 Cable for Laptops, Ultrabooks, Macbook and Tablet PCs, Bus-Powered
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy USB Port!!, 31 Mar. 2014
Works well for those wanting more usb slots. I create music on a macbook pro which requires a piano (usb slot), two external hard drives and an audio interface. This USB port and my laptop built in ports give me more than enough usb portage for my requirements. I have had to problems or qualms with performance. Everything seemingly going like clockwork. Superb little device. The build quality is also very good, well packaged and good presentation. All round great product.

Page: 1 | 2