Profile for AG WATFORD > Reviews

Content by AG WATFORD

AG WATFORD "AG" (WATFORD UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Old Tupton Ware Art Deco "Yellow Poppy" Design 4" Jug
Old Tupton Ware Art Deco "Yellow Poppy" Design 4" Jug
Offered by UK Memory Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Piece, 25 July 2016
Nice art deco style piece to bring a bit of color into my cabinet. Well made and the colors on my item were all sharp and clear. This is small, as shown in the size guide in the advert, but exactly the right size for where I wanted to display it. Good value for the money.

Gardman A10003 Bee and Bug House
Gardman A10003 Bee and Bug House
Offered by Dillandmint

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive & Sturdy, 25 July 2016
Looks great in my garden although I had to fix my own clip to the rear to hang it flush to my fence. A relative had to buy a second bee house recently as their first one was fully occupied by solitary bees and was very active which is nice to watch. I may have got mine up to late this year, two holes seem to have been used so far but no sign of bees using it yet even though they visit my bee friendly flower bed below. The bee & bug house looks really good, I like the slate roof, and hopefully it will be used more next year.

Liquidators
Liquidators

5.0 out of 5 stars great mix of original Ska tracks to get your feet ..., 23 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Liquidators (Audio CD)
Suns out, shades on and get some old ska on the car stereo, great mix of original Ska tracks to get your feet tapping and sing along to.

Best of & Rest of Folk Masters
Best of & Rest of Folk Masters
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Maddy Prior / Steeleye Span & others, 23 Jun. 2016
Purchased to replace an old audio tape version that had not been used for some time. I enjoyed hearing these songs again, although as mentioned in other reviews many of the songs are by the same artists, 8 of the 13 tracks being either Steeleye Span or Maddy Prior on her own, rather than a range of songs by lots of different artists. I did buy another British Folk CD at the same time that had a bigger range of artists and styles so for me that is more enjoyable, but this CD is good value and some great songs I have not listened to in a while.

Caravan Palace
Caravan Palace

4.0 out of 5 stars Modern Swing, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Caravan Palace (Audio CD)
I own numerous early Rock & Roll and jive CD's as well as old swing music of various types including the more recent 'Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor', but I also enjoy lots of current music. I have recently heard some Electro Swing on the radio and TV including Caravan Palace on Live At The London Palladium in June 16 (see you tube) so i decided to dip into it with two CD's, this Caravan Palace CD was one of them. I played it through and was very pleased with the tracks and feel this will grow on me, great to listen to on long car trips or at home. Good up to date version of the older music I already enjoy, but I only gave 4 stars as it does not have that raw feeling you get from the original older music.

Tonight Josephine
Tonight Josephine

4.0 out of 5 stars New but Old, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Tonight Josephine (Audio CD)
I have numerous early Rock & Roll and jive CD's as well as old swing music of various types including the more recent 'Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor', but I also enjoy lots of current music. I have recently heard some Electro Swing on the radio and TV and decided to dip into it with two CD's, this Tape Five CD was one of them. Played it through and was very pleased with the tracks and feel this will grow on me, great to listen to on long car trips or at home. Good up to date version of some of the older music I already enjoy, but I only gave 4 stars as it does not have that raw feeling you get from the original older music.

Slug Nematodes 12million (Treats 40sq.m)
Slug Nematodes 12million (Treats 40sq.m)
Offered by Gardening Naturally

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if these work?, 18 May 2016
Used it as described on a cool morning. After four days no sign of any effect and new bedding plants and Hostas are still getting eaten overnight. Eventually I had to put out blue pellets, even though I wanted a natural solution with the Nematodes. The morning after using the pellets the flower beds were covered in snail trails and dead slugs & snails proving they were there and Nematodes had not made any apparent impact. I will however monitor the garden and see if they need a longer time to make any visible impact on my slugs.

Blackstone's Police Manuals 2016: Four Volume Set
Blackstone's Police Manuals 2016: Four Volume Set
by Paul Connor

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a great source of information for anyone wanting legal knowledge in ..., 18 May 2016
Still a great source of information for anyone wanting legal knowledge in an easy to read format with helpful notes along the way. Lots of indexes and guides to statutes to make study, or just refreshing your memory, very simple. A great set of books, pity they always cost so much.

Sentimentally Yours
Sentimentally Yours
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs to chill out to., 18 May 2016
This review is from: Sentimentally Yours (Audio CD)
Took me back to when I used to play this on LP, which has been in the roof for several years since the record player died. I was happy to find this was on CD and have enjoyed going through these great tracks again, very relaxing simple music sung in his laid back style. Very enjoyable listening.

Caseflex Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Case Black Genuine Leather Flip Cover
Caseflex Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Case Black Genuine Leather Flip Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality phone cover, 18 May 2016
Feels good quality and its well put together. The leather cover makes it feel more expensive than what I paid and the magnetic clasp works effectively. This was purchased for my daughters new phone, she recently dropped it and the plastic edging cracked, her fault not a product fault. She was so happy with this case before she cracked the plastic she is getting another identical one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4