Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
You Really Got Me (A Rock Star Romance)
You Really Got Me (A Rock Star Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars It got me (in the end), 28 May 2015
Ok so this is first rock star romance I've read for a while, and while it didn't beat the thoughtless series or storm series, it sat right underneath them. Bits of the story definitely reminded me of Thoughtless but that didn't bother me too much. The only thing that is making this a 4* for me is the writing style, third person writing can really put me off reading a book and at times I got little confused with who said what, but I caught up and in the end I really really liked it.

My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life Series Book 1)
My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!!!, 24 May 2015
I finished in one sitting!!! I really enjoyed this book, it was quite refreshing and I had some laugh out loud moments. The writing is a little too descriptive which usually annoys me but I got over it quickly. The only reason it's not getting a 5* from me is that sex scenes could have been a little steamier but I did feel the chemistry enough for it not to be a problem. A light hearted read with a bit of drama thrown in for good measure. Looking forward to the next one.

To Have Forgotten (Letting Go Book 1)
To Have Forgotten (Letting Go Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Give up, 19 May 2015
I've given up at 54%. I am so annoyed I feel the author tried to use bigger words to up her word count and fill out the book, I felt nada chemistry between the h and h and their relationship all felt a lot rushed, going from hatred to love in a chapter!!! I was really looking forward to this having spent over £3 on it but I was so disappointed. I am off to wallow with my usually over jubilant heart, which is that beating organ in my chest, that normally races like a racehorse whenever I read a novel.

Six of Hearts
Six of Hearts

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Six of Hearts (Kindle Edition)
Not what I expected! !

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice

4.0 out of 5 stars Unputtadownable, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
I picked up this book due to a recommendation and it was unputtadownable. It was your typical heroine, fights for hero, hero doesn't think he deserves her, heroine fights harder. But it was sooooooo much better, It had a few twists, which if I am honest I did see coming but that wasn't because of the way it was written, more like I have read that many romance novels I think I have a second sight for them.

Archer can't talk he lost his voice box, in an accident when he was a kid, he was bought up by his estranged uncle who was a recluse and that's how archer now lives his life. People in town think he is just the mute loner, who is not all there. How wrong could they be?

Bree has suffered from the traumatic loss of her father and has a lot of other issues (which I won't go in to). She bumps into archer and is instantly attracted to him. But not just for his lucks, he definitely has something in his eyes because god knows she can't see anything else on his face with his beard and shaggy hair.

I won't spoil anything else because it is definitely worth the read, the only reason why I have given it a 4* instead of a 5* is because SOME of the sex scenes drifted off into a haze of love and adoration and it did annoy me how she kept calling him her sweet boy. My favourite scene was probably when Bree gives Archer an hair cut in the kitchen. I did have a good chuckle! Sweet inexperienced MAN.

Oaks Lighting Faux Silk Scallop Shade, 12-inch, Ivory
Oaks Lighting Faux Silk Scallop Shade, 12-inch, Ivory

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas pressie, 14 Feb. 2014
Bought has a christmas pressies, for a nan who had a lamp but no shade. She loved it. Fast delivery

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Replacement Filter
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Replacement Filter

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it says on the box, 14 Feb. 2014
I have Not had to replace the original yet. They last a lot longer than I thought they would. Brill machine.

Take Me On (Ross Siblings Book 4)
Take Me On (Ross Siblings Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not her best, 14 Feb. 2014
I wanted to love this book. I had just re-read leave me breathless and was really looking forward to it. I wasnt disappointed but I wasn't enthralled either. I just couldn't connect with Ian or gabriella, they had all the makings of a fantastic romantic couple, but I can't quite put my finger on why I feel the way I do about it. It wasn't a bad read but it wasnt amazing either.

Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You Book 1)
Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Herat hurts, 14 Feb. 2014
My heart literally hurt reading this book. I sat in bed after the first night when i got to 50% at 2am, put down the kindle to get some sleep and I couldn't, I cried. I felt it was unimaginable to go through what he had and at that this point you still don't know the full story. The second night I finished it at 2am and I still cried. Ugly cried. Jared is such a broken soul, believing he ruins everything he touches and he just takes. Nothing could be further from the truth for Aly. Jared is everything to her, her childhood best-friend, her soul mate, the other part of her that has been missing since he left it all behind. Jared is beautiful and broken, he bares all his scars in the form of tattoos on his chest so he can never forget how his life hit a train wreck in one reckless moment. I don't think I will recover from Jared for a while, the ending left everything open and now I'm counting the minutes until come to me softly, so I can see if Aly and Jared have the happily ever after they deserve.

Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush #2)
Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush #2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Feb. 2014
I received this book early in exchange for an honest review. I received the synopsis and was really looking forward to it. I have given it 2 stars and it has really disappointed me to do so. I did not connect with Sydney or coen. The story seemed very rushed even though it was quite a long book. The sex scenes left little to the imagination but yet still no connection to the characters. I really wanted to like this book but I didn't, it felt really choppy and the relationship just didn't seem real, he came across has a bully to me sometimes to his ex, and even though his ex was mean, I wouldn't like to think a man would treat a woman like that. Leave it to girls act bitchy! (less)

flagcomment · see review