Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Six of Hearts
Six of Hearts

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Six of Hearts (Kindle Edition)
Not what I expected! !

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice

4.0 out of 5 stars Unputtadownable, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
I picked up this book due to a recommendation and it was unputtadownable. It was your typical heroine, fights for hero, hero doesn't think he deserves her, heroine fights harder. But it was sooooooo much better, It had a few twists, which if I am honest I did see coming but that wasn't because of the way it was written, more like I have read that many romance novels I think I have a second sight for them.

Archer can't talk he lost his voice box, in an accident when he was a kid, he was bought up by his estranged uncle who was a recluse and that's how archer now lives his life. People in town think he is just the mute loner, who is not all there. How wrong could they be?

Bree has suffered from the traumatic loss of her father and has a lot of other issues (which I won't go in to). She bumps into archer and is instantly attracted to him. But not just for his lucks, he definitely has something in his eyes because god knows she can't see anything else on his face with his beard and shaggy hair.

I won't spoil anything else because it is definitely worth the read, the only reason why I have given it a 4* instead of a 5* is because SOME of the sex scenes drifted off into a haze of love and adoration and it did annoy me how she kept calling him her sweet boy. My favourite scene was probably when Bree gives Archer an hair cut in the kitchen. I did have a good chuckle! Sweet inexperienced MAN.

Oaks Lighting Faux Silk Scallop Shade, 12-inch, Ivory
Oaks Lighting Faux Silk Scallop Shade, 12-inch, Ivory

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas pressie, 14 Feb 2014
Bought has a christmas pressies, for a nan who had a lamp but no shade. She loved it. Fast delivery

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Replacement Filter
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Replacement Filter

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it says on the box, 14 Feb 2014
I have Not had to replace the original yet. They last a lot longer than I thought they would. Brill machine.

Take Me On (Ross Siblings)
Take Me On (Ross Siblings)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not her best, 14 Feb 2014
I wanted to love this book. I had just re-read leave me breathless and was really looking forward to it. I wasnt disappointed but I wasn't enthralled either. I just couldn't connect with Ian or gabriella, they had all the makings of a fantastic romantic couple, but I can't quite put my finger on why I feel the way I do about it. It wasn't a bad read but it wasnt amazing either.

Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You Book 1)
Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Herat hurts, 14 Feb 2014
My heart literally hurt reading this book. I sat in bed after the first night when i got to 50% at 2am, put down the kindle to get some sleep and I couldn't, I cried. I felt it was unimaginable to go through what he had and at that this point you still don't know the full story. The second night I finished it at 2am and I still cried. Ugly cried. Jared is such a broken soul, believing he ruins everything he touches and he just takes. Nothing could be further from the truth for Aly. Jared is everything to her, her childhood best-friend, her soul mate, the other part of her that has been missing since he left it all behind. Jared is beautiful and broken, he bares all his scars in the form of tattoos on his chest so he can never forget how his life hit a train wreck in one reckless moment. I don't think I will recover from Jared for a while, the ending left everything open and now I'm counting the minutes until come to me softly, so I can see if Aly and Jared have the happily ever after they deserve.

Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush #2)
Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush #2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Feb 2014
I received this book early in exchange for an honest review. I received the synopsis and was really looking forward to it. I have given it 2 stars and it has really disappointed me to do so. I did not connect with Sydney or coen. The story seemed very rushed even though it was quite a long book. The sex scenes left little to the imagination but yet still no connection to the characters. I really wanted to like this book but I didn't, it felt really choppy and the relationship just didn't seem real, he came across has a bully to me sometimes to his ex, and even though his ex was mean, I wouldn't like to think a man would treat a woman like that. Leave it to girls act bitchy! (less)

flagcomment · see review

Connected by the Sea (Hawaiian Crush #1)
Connected by the Sea (Hawaiian Crush #1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Feb 2014

(Now in two books since review was given)

Sweet Home
Sweet Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Home sweet home, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sweet Home (Kindle Edition)
I had nearly given up on romances. I have read couple lately and I was just not connecting with any of the characters. I thought one more time then I'll have a break from romances and go back to my paranormal books for a while.

I am so glad that I did. It not only met my expectations of what a book like this should be. It exceeded them. Romeo and Molly were amazing characters who to me seemed like star crossed lovers not just because the author told me there were meant to be, I could feel it in my bones. Sexy, romantic and tearful. Truly amazing and I've just read it's being turned into a series. YAY! Thank you amazon recommends of the recommendation I will now be recommending to my friends.

Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go
Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 25 Nov 2013
My 12 week old son loves this. It goes everywhere with us. On his pushchair, car seat and even on his play mat. It really seems to hold his gaze and I can even the slightest smile sometimes when he's looking at it. Very much worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9