Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanting more!!, 28 Jun. 2015
Well I'm not quite sure what to make of it!!! It was good and it was nice to have a little insight in to Christian... However, it took me a while to get into and by that point I felt like I needed to finish it because I would be doing myself an injustice. I think I was wanting more from this book!!

A Pound of Flesh: A Pound of Flesh Book 1
A Pound of Flesh: A Pound of Flesh Book 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Pound of flesh, 18 Jun. 2015
The story line was brill, but kept constantly having to reread bits because it was written in the third person.

Carter Reed (Carter Reed Series Book 1)
Carter Reed (Carter Reed Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mob romance, 13 Jun. 2015
It was a good romance and I will read Carter 2, but it did lack something just not quite sure what it is, hopefully I will pick up on it on the next one.

Wrong
Wrong

4.0 out of 5 stars So wrong!!!!! But soooooo right, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Wrong (Kindle Edition)
OMG what have I just read??? There were scenes that were seriously racked up, but the tension omg! I loved Tor and Jude and I'm not going to spoil anything!!!! But what is up with that cliffhanger??? I need book 2 LIKE NOW!!!!!

Vicious Cycle: Vicious Cycle 1
Vicious Cycle: Vicious Cycle 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Bikers gone soft, 6 Jun. 2015
I'm not sure what to think. I enjoyed this book but I kept comparing in my head to "it ain't me babe" (my first and only mc read before this) and honestly it didn't live up to my expectations, to quick of a turn around for Deacon and he went too soft n mushy!!! I usually love soft n mushy but come to realise not in a mc read!!! That being said I will read Rev's story because I think I know what to expect

Bound to You Boxed Set: (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row)
Bound to You Boxed Set: (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row)

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm......., 1 Jun. 2015
I enjoyed it but it all felt so rushed and kept skipping weeks!!! It soooo could of ended better aswell.

You Really Got Me (Rock Star Romance, A)
You Really Got Me (Rock Star Romance, A)

4.0 out of 5 stars It got me (in the end), 28 May 2015
Ok so this is first rock star romance I've read for a while, and while it didn't beat the thoughtless series or storm series, it sat right underneath them. Bits of the story definitely reminded me of Thoughtless but that didn't bother me too much. The only thing that is making this a 4* for me is the writing style, third person writing can really put me off reading a book and at times I got little confused with who said what, but I caught up and in the end I really really liked it.

My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life Series Book 1)
My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!!!, 24 May 2015
I finished in one sitting!!! I really enjoyed this book, it was quite refreshing and I had some laugh out loud moments. The writing is a little too descriptive which usually annoys me but I got over it quickly. The only reason it's not getting a 5* from me is that sex scenes could have been a little steamier but I did feel the chemistry enough for it not to be a problem. A light hearted read with a bit of drama thrown in for good measure. Looking forward to the next one.

To Have Forgotten (Letting Go Book 1)
To Have Forgotten (Letting Go Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Give up, 19 May 2015
I've given up at 54%. I am so annoyed I feel the author tried to use bigger words to up her word count and fill out the book, I felt nada chemistry between the h and h and their relationship all felt a lot rushed, going from hatred to love in a chapter!!! I was really looking forward to this having spent over £3 on it but I was so disappointed. I am off to wallow with my usually over jubilant heart, which is that beating organ in my chest, that normally races like a racehorse whenever I read a novel.

Six of Hearts
Six of Hearts

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Six of Hearts (Kindle Edition)
Not what I expected! !