Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Cocky Bastard
Cocky Bastard

4.0 out of 5 stars Swoon, 28 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Cocky Bastard (Kindle Edition)
I was very hesitant about this because of the title!!! But I've gotta say I finished it in one sitting stayed up till past midnight to finish!! Let's face it I knew it was going to have a hea but this one left me feeling mushy inside!!! Ps loved the fainting goat, bloody hilarious!!

Wrath: Wrong book 2
Wrath: Wrong book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars No fury like a woman scorned!!!, 26 Aug. 2015
Ok!!! Ok!!!! Let me take a sec here!!! What the duck have I just read!!! Is it wrong to have loved this book!!! Erm.... I was looking forward to wrath so much the cliffhanger from wrong was just the authors just not playing nice at all!!! I absolutely devoured wrath!!! Got to admit the first few chapters were very hard to read on an emotional level and I could not see how Tor was going to survive, but boy survive and evolve she did. Jude just got better for me, the 2 of them became epic!!! I book couple I will never forget. The tears, the laughs. I just loved how the authors could make such a wrong series become sooooooo right!!! Definable not a read for the faint hearted!!! I'm going to read a light romance now because I need to recover!!!! I want more!!!!! Oh and a special to Marney (loved him)

Afterlife (Afterlife Saga Book 1)
Afterlife (Afterlife Saga Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow start....., 25 Aug. 2015
I was recommended this series by a friend. I admit it was a very slow burner for me, it's very descriptive and I felt it held very little dialogue which I love but I persisted with it, I'm so glad I did. Around the 50% mark I couldn't put it down, the conversations started and it was all beginning to make sense, going to download the next one now because I need to see what happens.

Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen Book 3)
Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruined me!!!, 13 Aug. 2015
Aaaahhhhhh!!!! I am absolutely and irrevocably in awe!!! I always look forward to a Tillie Cole book and especially a hades hangmen book. I knew flame n Maddies story was going to be a tough one (emotionally) to read but I was not expecting the sheer drop of this roller coaster! Souls unfractured has marked me, Ruined me for any other mc book! I will always think about this book/series when people ask me what to read next. I sat in bed crying NO blubbering at this book, they are both such tortured souls and I breathed it! I was at work thinking about this book, lying awake at night thinking about this book!! I wanted to finish it but I also wanted to savour it because come on this is flame and maddie they can't be rushed! Tillie Cole has absolutely out done herself, I stand on my roof top and give a great applause but I am not claiming flame has my new book boyfriend because he only belongs to maddie and I would not have it any other way!! Bring on the rest of the series!!

Broken: A Rouge Contemporary Romance
Broken: A Rouge Contemporary Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars One thing missing!!!, 10 Aug. 2015
I loved this! It's been a long time some I read a army-vet book. I really invested in the characters and the story and I felt the only thing that was missing was a really nice epilogue just to help the HEA and give me that extra happy feeling at the end!! I will be reading more by this author.

Tangled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #2)
Tangled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better!!!!!, 5 Aug. 2015
Much better than twisted Bond and loved that one!!! Definitely more romance, with the right amount of sass!! I'm looking forward to the next just hope it doesn't take too long.

Make Me Believe
Make Me Believe

3.0 out of 5 stars Ermm......., 30 July 2015
This review is from: Make Me Believe (Kindle Edition)
Let me say I love a good a love story!!!! But make me believe seemed a little rushed at times, there was way too much inner dialogue and descriptions and not enough talking!!! And dare I say it, it was a little to lovey duvie at times. It also narked me how the hero went from geeky Virgin to stud muffin sex God in the matter of a chapter! There was nothing wrong with the geek!!

Alex: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 1)
Alex: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat a hockey romance, 25 July 2015
If you are in the mood for a lot of romance read this book!!! A little cheesy at times but I for one love a bit of cheese and a beautiful HEA!!!

Wild Reckless
Wild Reckless

5.0 out of 5 stars Shot to the heart!!, 22 July 2015
This review is from: Wild Reckless (Kindle Edition)
I can not believe how long this has been on my TBR list!!! Seriously I had forgot all about it, I was looking for a light read!! That is not what I got, I got shocks, thrills, sleepless night where I forgot the time and a romance that shot me right through the heart. I can't believe I am fan girlin at 28, I was rooting for them from the very start and devoured this book. I now have a major book hangover and a new book boyfriend......... And now I am off to download another Ginger Scott book.

Not You It's Me
Not You It's Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 19 July 2015
This review is from: Not You It's Me (Kindle Edition)
With just the right amount of romance, intrigue and thrill this was a brilliant read. Chase has been added to my book boyfriend list and is officially in my top 5. My first read by this author but I can safely say my TBR list has got longer with adding the rest of her books!!! Thanks for the escape!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11