Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Craving Trix: The Aces' Sons
Craving Trix: The Aces' Sons

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, 8 Feb. 2016
There were so many characters in this book within the first few chapters I struggled to get my head around who was who! However by 50% I was getting there and was enjoying the book, but I have got to admit it was hard to read at times, Trix was just so stubborn all the at through and it got a little annoying!

Kick, Push (Kick Push Book 1)
Kick, Push (Kick Push Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Why?? Just why??, 17 Nov. 2015
I saw this and thought looks good, book about a single dad, not read one of them!! I'd love to say it was a lovely story, but I just felt sorry for Joshua and Becca and just felt like they couldn't catch a break, to coast!! And then it ended with a to be continued...... What the.... So when's the sequel??

The Hook Up (Game On Series Book 1)
The Hook Up (Game On Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, 14 Nov. 2015
I devour books, but I felt the hook was way too long and could have been trimmed you at least 25%!! I think I would have connected a lot more with Drew and Anna then but I did find myself skipping sentences at a time.

The Air He Breathes
The Air He Breathes

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have been......, 30 Oct. 2015
This could have been a real tear jerker and at sometimes I had a little leakage from my eyes. But I do feel there was something missing for me to give it the 5 stars it probably deserved.

Hearts of Fire (Hearts Series Book 2)
Hearts of Fire (Hearts Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars On fire!!!, 25 Oct. 2015
I've had this on my kindle for what seems like forever!! I devoured this in a few days and loved it, love this series so far and looking forward to reading kings story next.

Tainted Black (A Forbidden Love Story)
Tainted Black (A Forbidden Love Story)

2.0 out of 5 stars No hea for me!!!, 11 Oct. 2015
This book had such a good start but in my opinion a rubbishy ending!!! I was thinking it's got to end badly for someone for around 90% of the book for it to end all perfectly wrapped up in a little bow for EVERYONE!!! I'm sorry no!! So frustrating (aaaahhhhhh) it could have been so good but the last 10% just spoiled it, it was way too rushed and flipping annoying!!!

RELAX SOAK BUBBLES BATH AR QUOTE WALL ART STICKER DECAL VINYL DIY HOME BATHROOM (BLACK, 76x65cm)
Offered by customvinyldecals

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, 4 Oct. 2015
Well I finally managed to convince my hubby to get one and I was really disappointed. It was not on the grids straight and has resulted in a bit of a wonky application. Before anyone says anything we measured up correctly, spirit levelled but it was not on the back paper right. It has stayed up but I think it will come down eventually due to me taking it down!!!

Slow Burn (The Driven Series)
Slow Burn (The Driven Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but......, 22 Sept. 2015
So I'm being pretty harsh here with the 3 stars I know that!! I enjoyed slow burn but I didn't love it and I sooooo wanted to love it!!! There were fleeting moments where I got hooked on the story then I would get distracted and not pick it up for a few days, it just didn't hold me! Didn't make me want to stay up til the early hours to finish as I did the others.

The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2)
The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked it!!, 1 Sept. 2015
Liked it didn't love it!! liked the beginning, loved the middle but The ending felt supper rushed!! For me it wasn't a touch on "the deal" however I am looking forward to deans story and how he will be tamed!!!

Cocky Bastard
Cocky Bastard

4.0 out of 5 stars Swoon, 28 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Cocky Bastard (Kindle Edition)
I was very hesitant about this because of the title!!! But I've gotta say I finished it in one sitting stayed up till past midnight to finish!! Let's face it I knew it was going to have a hea but this one left me feeling mushy inside!!! Ps loved the fainting goat, bloody hilarious!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12