Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Alex: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 1)
Alex: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat a hockey romance, 25 July 2015
If you are in the mood for a lot of romance read this book!!! A little cheesy at times but I for one love a bit of cheese and a beautiful HEA!!!

Wild Reckless
Wild Reckless

5.0 out of 5 stars Shot to the heart!!, 22 July 2015
This review is from: Wild Reckless (Kindle Edition)
I can not believe how long this has been on my TBR list!!! Seriously I had forgot all about it, I was looking for a light read!! That is not what I got, I got shocks, thrills, sleepless night where I forgot the time and a romance that shot me right through the heart. I can't believe I am fan girlin at 28, I was rooting for them from the very start and devoured this book. I now have a major book hangover and a new book boyfriend......... And now I am off to download another Ginger Scott book.

Not You It's Me
Not You It's Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 19 July 2015
This review is from: Not You It's Me (Kindle Edition)
With just the right amount of romance, intrigue and thrill this was a brilliant read. Chase has been added to my book boyfriend list and is officially in my top 5. My first read by this author but I can safely say my TBR list has got longer with adding the rest of her books!!! Thanks for the escape!!!

Twisted Bond (Holly Woods Files, #1)
Twisted Bond (Holly Woods Files, #1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been more, 14 July 2015
I really liked the look of this book but I struggled to connect with h&h. But finally I did at around 60% so I will be purchasing the next in series because I want to see how their relationship develops and how many scraps they have!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanting more!!, 28 Jun. 2015
Well I'm not quite sure what to make of it!!! It was good and it was nice to have a little insight in to Christian... However, it took me a while to get into and by that point I felt like I needed to finish it because I would be doing myself an injustice. I think I was wanting more from this book!!

A Pound of Flesh: A Pound of Flesh Book 1
A Pound of Flesh: A Pound of Flesh Book 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Pound of flesh, 18 Jun. 2015
The story line was brill, but kept constantly having to reread bits because it was written in the third person.

Carter Reed (Carter Reed Series Book 1)
Carter Reed (Carter Reed Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mob romance, 13 Jun. 2015
It was a good romance and I will read Carter 2, but it did lack something just not quite sure what it is, hopefully I will pick up on it on the next one.

Wrong
Wrong

4.0 out of 5 stars So wrong!!!!! But soooooo right, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Wrong (Kindle Edition)
OMG what have I just read??? There were scenes that were seriously racked up, but the tension omg! I loved Tor and Jude and I'm not going to spoil anything!!!! But what is up with that cliffhanger??? I need book 2 LIKE NOW!!!!!

Vicious Cycle: Vicious Cycle 1
Vicious Cycle: Vicious Cycle 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Bikers gone soft, 6 Jun. 2015
I'm not sure what to think. I enjoyed this book but I kept comparing in my head to "it ain't me babe" (my first and only mc read before this) and honestly it didn't live up to my expectations, to quick of a turn around for Deacon and he went too soft n mushy!!! I usually love soft n mushy but come to realise not in a mc read!!! That being said I will read Rev's story because I think I know what to expect

Bound to You Boxed Set: (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row)
Bound to You Boxed Set: (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row)

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm......., 1 Jun. 2015
I enjoyed it but it all felt so rushed and kept skipping weeks!!! It soooo could of ended better aswell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11