Profile for Seania Regan book critic > Reviews

Content by Seania Regan b...

Seania Regan book critic (Drumbeg)

Page: 1 | 2
Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
Im just writing to get free coins the game is addictive thats bout it la la la da da da da da da da

My Singing Monsters
My Singing Monsters

4.0 out of 5 stars Monster Maniac, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
This game is good for monster slash music maniacs it's also good for dj type people. It's a fun and enjoyable experience. Lol.

Nemo's Reef
Nemo's Reef

5.0 out of 5 stars Nemo's Reef, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nemo's Reef (App)
I think it's fun, enjoyable but it's mainly aimed between 7-14 because first of all its memo so yes it's aimed under the age of 7 but there is missions that under this age wouldn't u understand probably above this age would be espectable.

Music Quiz
Music Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Seania Gill, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Music Quiz (App)
Really fun and challenging, brings memories of my life. It's a must buy app!!! I truly recommend this app for all ages especially family...

Word Search
Word Search

4.0 out of 5 stars Word Search, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Word Search (App)
It's a clever type of word search you can direction to make your word instead of one direction as long as the letters are still next to each other.

Seania Gill

Fashion Icon (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Fashion Icon (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Icon, 29 Dec 2013
Fashion Icon is a good game it helps you to understand you can't spend all your money at once or you' 'll be stuck to complete the rest of your missions.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Minion Rush, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
I think it is a brilliant game for kids because it's like temple run but with characters from children's films. I Love minion rush I play it everyday.

Dork Diaries: Dear Dork
Dork Diaries: Dear Dork
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Rachel Renee I have 4 of her books and read 5 of her books there great, 28 Oct 2013
Dork Dairies are amazing I first started reading them when my mum gave me two for my birthday ( dork diaries and dork diaries skating sensation) I loved them. So I bought some more for myself ( dork diaries how to dork up your diary and dork diaries dear dork ) then I bought dork diaries dear dork on my kindle as well. I then seen dork diaries holiday heartbreak in my school library and read that it was awesome. Rachel you are soooooooooooo talented I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

101 Wild Animal Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids Book 12)
101 Wild Animal Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids Book 12)
Price: 2.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous, 27 Oct 2013
Shocking my little brother didn't even snigger it's stupid JOKES ARE CALLED JOKES FOR A FLIPPING REASON PEOPLE!!!!!! By $eania

303 Scary Jokes for Kids: A Joke Book 3-Pack (Alien, Monster and Halloween Joke Books for Kids)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 Oct 2013
I understand its for kids but geese you'd think they'd make them a lil funny for Christ sake rant over

Page: 1 | 2