Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Chocolate Brown Deep Open STACKER Jewellery Box with Bright Teal Lining.
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, practical, perfect., 3 Nov. 2012
These boxes are pretty, practical and perfect as a present for a friend. you can give them as presents a tray at a time, and slowly build up the trays. These were well packaged, and delivered very quickly. I'm very happy

2 Rolls Of Stationary Clear Tape 25mm x 33M - 1" Core
2 Rolls Of Stationary Clear Tape 25mm x 33M - 1" Core
Offered by Globe Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars seems good value for money, 3 Nov. 2012
These rolls seem good value for money. They arrived quickly, and initially I was a bit disappointed as I thought they would be standard sized but they are small rolls of tape, rather than standard sized. However, once I'd realised that they fit into my new tape dispenser I'm happy!

Amscan International 500m x 5mm Balloon Ribbon (White)
Amscan International 500m x 5mm Balloon Ribbon (White)
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars This roll will last for ever!, 3 Nov. 2012
This roll will last for ever, I can't see that I'm ever going to get through this roll, no matter how many pressies I wrap. I think it will last for ever. Very good value for money. Great.

25 Luxury Sheets Acid Free Dark Green Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
25 Luxury Sheets Acid Free Dark Green Tissue Paper 18" x 28"
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely paper, 3 Nov. 2012
I used this to wrap awkward Christmas presents and then added some florist's cellophane, and those receiving the gifts all commented on how lovely they looked. So I think the paper did it's job.

DribbleOns Bib  (Denim, )
DribbleOns Bib (Denim, )

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job., 3 Nov. 2012
These are really cute, and soft. They really do the job well, and soak up loads. Imagine walking around with a wet top on, it would be awful. I think these are great.

5 Star Tape Dispenser Desk Weighted Non-slip Capacity 25mm Width Blue Ref 920144
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know why I didn't do this ages ago!, 3 Nov. 2012
I don't know why I didn't do this ages ago!I just thought that having one of these for home was a bit OTT. It's a little bit smaller than the ones usually used in offices, but it is heavy enough to stay in place, and you can use it for small rolls and standard sized rolls of tape. It's just so much easier when wrapping presents.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, fun card to make a friend smile, 31 Oct. 2012
This is a lovely, fun card to make a friend smile and let them know that you're thinking of them. It will do the job perfectly so I'm very happy. Arrived quickly, and packaged well. Recommended

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cute card, 31 Oct. 2012
Cute card, would be happy to receive it from a friend. Sturdy packaging that kept it safe. On matt card, and with a light purple envelope. Very nice card

SMALL DOLLS SUMMER SCHOOL UNIFORM NAVY[ NOT HEADBAND OR SHOES ]
SMALL DOLLS SUMMER SCHOOL UNIFORM NAVY[ NOT HEADBAND OR SHOES ]
Offered by Frilly Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 26 Oct. 2012
These are very cute, I gave them to my 6 year old little friend and she loved them. They are little versions of her school uniform so she was very exctited. they are very cute and detailed.

54 Pink Blush Butterfly baking cases / cupcake cases
54 Pink Blush Butterfly baking cases / cupcake cases
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars quite thick, but gaped away from the cakes, 26 Oct. 2012
These are very pretty cases. Quite large and quite thick.

However, when I used the they gaped away from the cakes (but that may just be something to do with the mix).

Packaging was great, and they arrived in pristine condition, which is more than can be said for some products.

I'm happy to use them up, but I don't think I'll buy more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8