Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
5 Star Premier Punched Pocket Polypropylene Top-opening 80 Micron A4 Glass Clear (Pack 100)
Offered by Shoplet-UK
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey, but worth the money, 18 Jan 2013
Yes, these were a bit pricier than I really wanted, but are well worth the money, as they are extremely sturdy and this makes it much easier to put things in and out. They are clear. They are the best quality pockets I've seen, and I won't ever be buying another make again.

Pukka Pad, Wave Lever Arch File A4  Raspberry
Pukka Pad, Wave Lever Arch File A4 Raspberry

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not big enough to use the larger dividers, 18 Jan 2013
I bought this specifically because the blurb mentioned it was ideal to use with larger dividers; the ones that are ideal to use with your paper in plastic wallets. Anyway, the dividers stick out beyond the file edge, so it looks pretty silly and they will get damaged in no time. However, if you put that issue aside... the file is really pretty, and looks like it would last a while.

GBC Laminating Pouches Premium Quality 250 Micron 75x105mm Ref 3740303 [Pack of 100]
Price: 4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 Jan 2013
I've used these to make myself a kind of book for work, using a key ring ring. The size of these are just right for putting in my pocket. So for me they are perfect for the job intended.

Centrum Performance - Pack of 60
Centrum Performance - Pack of 60
Price: 11.30

5.0 out of 5 stars love these,, 18 Jan 2013
Love these, as they seem to make me more awake. I was obviously missing something out of my diet. Anyway, love these and will continue to buy from Amazon.

Pentel P205 automatic Pencil 0.5mm - single pack
Pentel P205 automatic Pencil 0.5mm - single pack
Price: 6.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 3 Nov 2012
I initially bought one of these to try out for work, and now I have just purchased 3 more for three colleagues as little practical pressies for them. Mine writes really nicely, and does the job really well. I just hope I don't loose it too quickly. Perfect little pencil - no more searching for a pencil sharpener, only to find the pen falls out of your pencil as soon as you've sharpened it!

Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock
Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love these, and babies do too, 3 Nov 2012
I just love these, and babies do too. I buy these (or similar Lamaze toys) for all my friends when they have babies, as they are just so well made and a nice size for a gift and extremely good value for money on Amazon. On the back of this toy it has the bold black and white patterns that newborn babies are attracted to, and it's just perfect for a new baby gift. Arrived quickly and safely, and perfectly packaged by Amazon.

Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Offered by fantat.trading
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars much bigger than I expected, 3 Nov 2012
This is much bigger than I expected. It's so hard to judge the size of something when you buy it online, but these are a nice size and I think they're perfect for the purpose I've purchased them for, baby's first Christmas. I purchased this one, and another make from Amazon, and they are exactly the same but different colours. So that's perfect for the twins I've brought them for!

Kids II Bright Starts Flexi Ball
Kids II Bright Starts Flexi Ball
Offered by Playgo
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars much bigger than I expected, 3 Nov 2012
This is much bigger than I expected. It's so hard to judge the size of something when you buy it online, but these are a nice size and I think they're perfect for the purpose I've purchased them for, for a baby's first Christmas. Great

Mad About Minibeasts!
Mad About Minibeasts!
by Giles Andreae
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, with great pictures, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mad About Minibeasts! (Paperback)
I'm terrified of spiders, so any books that help to ensure that children view creepy crawlies as fascinating and not terrifying is good. So I think this book is great, with bright busy pictures. perfect

Infallible by LOreal by L'Oreal Longwear Lip Duo Compact 2.6g Unchanging Beige
Infallible by LOreal by L'Oreal Longwear Lip Duo Compact 2.6g Unchanging Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shade to not look too obvious, 3 Nov 2012
Unchanging beige is a perfect shade to not look too obvious, but just enhances lips. I didn't know what to expect. It really is a nice system. I was worried that the lipsticks would fall out of the case and get lost in my bag, but it all holds together nicely. I think I might buy a few for gifts, I know my friends will love this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8