Profile for CRYSTAL CLEAR > Reviews

Content by CRYSTAL CLEAR

CRYSTAL CLEAR "bookworm" (ESSEX, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Promise in a Kiss
Promise in a Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Promise in a Kiss (Kindle Edition)
A short story but one I wish was a novel.. Well rounded characters and a story to go with it. Let's hope Piper writes more about Darren & Adam I'd definitely buy it

Giving In (Wanting Series Book 10)
Giving In (Wanting Series Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars giving in, 27 April 2014
Short but sweet!! It was Lovely to catch up with Laurie & Jonah again MORE please...a full novela would be great

Always
Always

5.0 out of 5 stars heartwarming and heartbreaking all on one, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
I loved this gentle, emotional story. I adored Avery but all the characters were Wonderful and you grow to love and care about all of them. Spent the last 10 pages in tears. Ending was a little fanciful but then aren't all the best HEA.

Heart of Obsidian: A Psy-Changeling Novel
Heart of Obsidian: A Psy-Changeling Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding AGAIN!, 26 Aug 2013
Another wonderful book in the Psy-Changling series I'm SO addicted to. Nalini is such a talented writer and every outing she makes into this world is simply inspiring. I'm waiting, baited breath, for the next instalment.

The Return
The Return

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper! - Wonderful, stunning and emotional, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Return (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading 'The Return' by Brad Boney and I simply loved it. What an original story! jammed full of charming characters that you really grow to care about. I have never cried as much or as often as I have when reading this wonderful book. I won't repeat what other reviewers have said so eloquently but suffice to say 'READ IT' you won't be disappointed.

Ethan, Who Loved Carter
Ethan, Who Loved Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful!!, 18 Dec 2012
Other readers have submitted detailed reviews so, all that remains to be said is what a wonderful, heartwarming, well written and inspiring book. You'll be brought to tears and moved beyond words. NOT to be missed - 'A jewel among, many, DULL stones'.

Who We Are (Bear, Otter, and the Kid Chronicles Book 2)
Who We Are (Bear, Otter, and the Kid Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 14 July 2012
I read constantly but I rarely find a book or book series that has affected me the way both books in this series have. 'Who we are' continues the journey of Otter, Bear & Kid; it is beautifully written, laugh OUT LOUD Funny, heart stoppingly passionate and heart renderingly sad. I cried and cried at times but don't let that put you off reading this wonderful book. URGENT Message to TJ Klune PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write Kids story soon!!!!

Bear, Otter, and the Kid (Bear, Otter, and the Kid Chronicles Book 1)
Bear, Otter, and the Kid (Bear, Otter, and the Kid Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful introduction to a great bunch of characters, 14 July 2012
A few simple words to describe a great book that you won't want to miss. bEAR, OTTER, KID, Funny, sad, KID, engaging, passionate, KID, well written, stunning, KID, WONDERFUL..

Western Ties: Compass Brothers
Western Ties: Compass Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful end to a GREAT series!, 19 Mar 2012
I REALLY enjoyed this book and it was an excellent end a hot series. What more can you ask from a book when it makes you laugh, cry 'buckets' and PHEW ...fan yourself down. Definitely read the series in order as the backbone to the story develops in each book and comes to an emotional, roller coaster of a conclusion.

A Wonderful end to a Wonderful series. DON'T miss it!!

Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series
Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Majestic!!, 9 Sep 2011
Like many other Nalini/Psy-changeling fans I've been 'grinding my teeth' waiting for this story. I read it in 3 days, EVERY spare moment my kindle was switched on.
I'm VERY glad to say that I was not disappointed!!.
What a wonderful, romantic, tortured and angst-ridden story this was.
We not only saw the lonely, sexy Hawke find his true love with Sienna but the equally compelling love story of Walker and Lara ran in the back ground too.
The closer we came to the climax of the book the more terrified I was that our 'star crossed' lovers wouldn't survive and as with any well written book I was gripped and enthralled.

Miss this story at your peril. It's an emotional roller coaster but well worth the journey.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3