Profile for R. D. Vaughan > Reviews

Content by R. D. Vaughan

R. D. Vaughan (Leeds, UK)

System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM) Unleashed
System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM) Unleashed
by Kerrie Meyler

5.0 out of 5 stars Answers a lot of questions, 23 Aug. 2012
If, like me, you found the prospect of setting up SCCM 2012 from scratch nearly impossible, then this book will be a God-send to you. From going through the full planning stages to installation and customising, this book looks to have it all. I haven't completed the book so far, but have been able to use all that I have read to good measure.

Acer CE-5330 Digital Camera [5MP, 3 x Optical Zoom]
Acer CE-5330 Digital Camera [5MP, 3 x Optical Zoom]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera!!!, 22 May 2006
This is my second ever digital camera, and it is by far better than my other one!

You have various modes to use. Auto, Program, Macro, Landscape, Sports, Night and Video, and you can tinker with all these settings to get some really nifty shots! The Auto mode is for the point-and-click option, but the others are all of a good use for getting a certain detail you require. You can alter ISO settings, Metering settings, Exposure and White Balance settings, etc...

I need to mention that i kept getting quite a few blurry shots without any flash on. This just may be me, and my shaky hands, but when the camera is shot, the focus and crispness is really nice!

The flash modes are nice, the red eye-reduction and auto-flash modes produce similar results, and as others say, the flash is rather bright, but with some experimenting you can get some great results!!

I didn't get a case or re-chargeable batteries / charger with the one i got- so this may be worth mentioning for anyone that would be relying on it.

With Windows 2000 / XP, you do not need any drivers - simply plug the USB cable in and you can instantly transfer photos down.

As mentioned before, you will definitely need a SD card as the internal memory only takes 4 photos on the highest settings. I have got a 128Mb in at the minute, but this only lets me take 44 photos, so a 512Mb would be a better option.

I would recommend this to anybody at an Amateur to Intermediate level. Professional photographers would probably be best suited on getting something a little more "advanced".