Profile for bookwormsu > Reviews

Content by bookwormsu

bookwormsu "thrifty" (Somerset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
Will be useful as plant supports.

Immortal
Immortal
by Duncan Hamilton

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Immortal (Paperback)
Good for the development of alcoholism.

THE COPLESTONE COUSINS
THE COPLESTONE COUSINS
by MR HENRY CLARKE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
This review is from: THE COPLESTONE COUSINS (Hardcover)
My great grandmother wrote this so obviously five stars.

Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron with Diamond Soleplate - Purple
Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron with Diamond Soleplate - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
Great super iron. Love it, love it.

Seven Day AM & PM Pill and Tablet Storage Box with 14 compartments
Seven Day AM & PM Pill and Tablet Storage Box with 14 compartments
Offered by EAZY BREATHE

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 April 2015
Broke within weeks.

Regatta Women's Preya II Waterproof Jacket purple Violet - Bordeaux foncé Size:Taille 44

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of ugly, 19 April 2015
A bit heavy. This has an internal fleece which is zipped into place with a second zip. I think this is a bit cumbersome. The outer shell is not breathable and has no pockets inside, though there are two external ones. The fleece has two largish "pockets" really just a place to put things, like a map. Just kind of "open" pockets on the interior of the fleece. The fleece is not of a high quality, and I doubt I would want to wear it by itself, also do not like the colour f the fleece (red).

Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy for ages. Fantastic., 15 Jan. 2015
I absolutely love this. I had the 7 inch (and I also have two 6 inch Kindle readers). But the 7 inch is just too big and heavy for my handbag. This one is perfect I got with it a Swees £10 cover which is absolute ideal. It takes up little room and streamlines the whole business. It easily fits in my handbag. Now I have my Bible for church, my Traveline information for travel, my eBay, Amazon and Facebook apps, and all the books I will ever want just to hand. It is absolutely perfect. This is a good price (even though I missed the reduced price over Christmas) Finally I bought the black, so as not too distract the eye when reading but I do think the white one might have been nice. I am selling on the 7 inch. This is fantastic!

3 X Premier Housewares Round Chrome Wire Fruit Bowl with Rubber Wood Base
3 X Premier Housewares Round Chrome Wire Fruit Bowl with Rubber Wood Base
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars as with enclosed fruit bowls a fruit could go bad, not be seen and infect the others, 22 Dec. 2014
As a single person at first I thought "too large" but after I put two bunches of grapes in thought "just right" as I eat a lot of fruit. The rubberwood matches my cheeseboard and means it is stable, the chrome build leaves lots of space for the air to get to the fruit, as with enclosed fruit bowls a fruit could go bad, not be seen and infect the others. This is brilliant.

AA Comes of Age
AA Comes of Age

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete, 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: AA Comes of Age (Kindle Edition)
This is a complete copy of the text in the book and contains all the illustrations and appendices. I bought it because I am trying to prune my library of real books and I glanced at my hard copy of this one. I discovered that the typeface on the hard-copy was really too small for me to read comfortably so felt it justified under £5 to have a hole in my bookshelves. I think the price of the official AA books is quite reasonable on Kindle and I have purchased all the major ones, such a Big Book 12 by 12 etc. My major relaxing read is crime fiction and the Kindle prices of these are relatively much high. I haven't read this book yet, but can say it looks intelligently written and well worth the money.

CONDIARY DIARY SLIM WK VW PORT BLUE 2014
CONDIARY DIARY SLIM WK VW PORT BLUE 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars With Notes!, 6 Nov. 2014
I like this because of the notes to one side of the book. It is useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19