Profile for Mr. I. C. Richards > Reviews

Content by Mr. I. C. Richards

Mr. I. C. Richards (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Great Britain)

Page: 1 | 2
Found: God's Will (John MacArthur Study)
Found: God's Will (John MacArthur Study)
by John MacArthur

5.0 out of 5 stars The complete solution to the age-old question: what does God want in my life?, 25 Aug. 2014
A short, very clear and easy-to-read book which has radically transformed my whole concept of seeking God's will for my life. John MacArthur describes, completely from the Bible, exactly what God's will for a person is and then how this plays out practically through six simple points. I guarantee you will never see your life in the same way again. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

[Red, Large] DAFFYDD COOLDRY MENS WELSH RUGBY SHIRT BREATHABLE FABRIC HOME OR AWAY ALL SIZES
Offered by fashion police

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy for Welsh rugby fans!, 18 Mar. 2014
Very high-quality shirt with embroidered badges and heat-sealed logo. I can thoroughly recommend buying this if you want a Welsh shirt as it also keeps its shape and colour in the wash. This is excellent value for money.

Finding Happiness: Monastic Steps For A Fulfilling Life
Finding Happiness: Monastic Steps For A Fulfilling Life
by Father Christopher Jamison OSB

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy read with a deep impact!, 9 Sept. 2013
This book, which I have read many times, does not give a 'system' or 'techniques' for finding happiness, but rather challenges the mind-set which causes unhappiness in this modern world. It manages to do this in a very readable but yet not preachy manner which will have you turning page after page. If you pick it up, you won't put it down!

Fr. Jamison shares much practical, down-to-earth wisdom that, if you are open to it, will change your life for the better: I can personally witness to that.

SLAVAS SNOWSHOW - PLUNIN,SLAV
SLAVAS SNOWSHOW - PLUNIN,SLAV
Dvd ~ Slawa Polunin
Offered by DaaVeeDee-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 May 2013
This is a clown show, but not how we, in Britain, know clowns. Watching this, you are treated to a display of very funny, clever and witty mimes, slapstick, and sad sketches by Russia's foremost - and controversial - actors and directors. The finale is also one of the most dramatic I have EVER seen in my life! Wow!

Everyone I have shown this DVD to has both loved and been fascinated by it. I seriously cannot recommend it enough.

Cyclecraft: Skilled Cycling Techniques for Adults
Cyclecraft: Skilled Cycling Techniques for Adults
by John Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 24 Jun. 2012
This is an excellent, highly-readable book covering all aspects of cycling - from basic to advanced. Even though I have been cycling for practically 40 years, I found information and techniques in this book that have further improved me. If you are conscious about personal safety on the roads and want to get more from your cycle, I would definitley recommend this read.

Suunto M-3/G/L Professional Luminous Compass Global
Suunto M-3/G/L Professional Luminous Compass Global
Offered by Sub Zero Store

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Suunto GPS Units M3gl (Sports)
A deadly accurate compass that you can utterly rely upon. Very comfortable to hold and with a nice weight. The built-in clinometer has proved useful on several occasions as has the printed 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 scales. There is even a tiny screw to reset the compass between the Northern and Southern hemispheres!
I cannot stress how good this compass is and would definitely recommend it to those who are walking into the wild places.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2014 1:43 PM GMT

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creme
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creme
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Surely the best on the market!, 2 Mar. 2012
Having suffering from psoroasis of the scalp and dandruff for years, I tried the Organic Root Stimulator after finding that all other medications were failing. What do you know: I saw an INSTANT improvement in my condition and have never looked back since. This stuff is fantastic and I never look at another product now - even hairdessers now comment on the clear health of my hair!

Deep Relaxation
Deep Relaxation
by Paul McKenna
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Deep Relaxation (Audio Cassette)
Having to get up daily for work in the early hours of the morning, it is so easy to get into the habit of spending the full day rushing around like a man possessed before collapsing, frazzled, into bed again in preparation to repeat the procedure the next day.

However, put this CD on, close your eyes, follow the guided journey, and you will soon begin to feel the tensions of the day oozing from you, lifting your mood and giving you energy again.

I have lost count of the number of times I have played this, but it never fails to work for me. Highly recommended!

Ultimate Navigation Manual
Ultimate Navigation Manual
by Lyle Brotherton

5.0 out of 5 stars The Navigator's Bible, 14 Dec. 2011
In a word: superb!
If you buy one book on map reading and navigation, make sure it is THIS one. The author, Lyle Brotherton, starts at the absolute basics of looking at a map and compass before beginning clearly illustrated and easily read lessons that lead to becoming an expert in navigation.
Every aspect is covered - some quite surprising - which makes this book not only fascinating but invaluable to safety in the hills.
I cannot recommend this book highly enough, especially when considering that these are the very same lessons, given by the author himself, that military special forces and mountain rescue teams sit under.
What are you waiting for?

The Indescribable Christ: A, B, C, D, E, F, G
The Indescribable Christ: A, B, C, D, E, F, G
by Charles J. Rolls

5.0 out of 5 stars An unknown masterpiece, 29 April 2010
If you have a desire to know Jesus Christ more fully, this is one book in a series of five that you simply have to read. The author, Charles Rolls, carefully and masterly disects each of the Names of God to bring out such depth of beauty, knowledge and wisdom that leaves you literally reeling. The fact that these books are largely unknown is a disaster.

Page: 1 | 2