Profile for Alex MacDonald > Reviews

Content by Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald (Stevenage, England)

Light Me Up
Light Me Up
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, I think they're great., 6 Oct 2010
This review is from: Light Me Up (Audio CD)
The songs are a pleasure to listen to, and they are rapidly becoming some of my current-favourites. I highly recommend the album :]

Kanen In Ear Sound Isolating Stereo Earphones (Black)
Kanen In Ear Sound Isolating Stereo Earphones (Black)
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but annoying, a worthwhile pit of money, 25 Feb 2010
These earphones are the best I have ever owned, and I've bought 2. The first ones broke after a few months, but they are so good, I bought another. These have lasted exactly 2 months, and the right ear peice has lost sound. this is due to their dodgy headphone splitter, which, when poked, will make the headphone work again. I am a fool because, yet again, I am considering buying a new pair. You can save a Tonne of money if you google 'Kanon EC9'... Just saying... I think this seller has had enough of my money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jan 2010
These gloves are perfect christmas presents, they are soft, fluffy, comfortable and look rather nice. And for the price, you can't go wrong :)

3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Sep 2009
This is fantastic. It does exactaly what you want it to, and is exactaly what you expect. Its long enough not to restrict you, while short enough not to make a mess. suitable for connecting laptops to amplifiers, and ipods to car sterios. and for the price, you can't go wrong. Highly recommend :)

Skid Row
Skid Row
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSELUTLEY AWESOME, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Skid Row (Audio CD)
This is one of my favourite albums, it just rolls off your speakers with ease. This is one of the few albums that you could play 5 times over and not get bored of, put it in the background as you have friends over, it'll blend in and you won't even notice. My verdict: Buy it, its more than worth the price.