ARRAY(0xadaceeac)

Rosanne Martin

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Price: 3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars The hundred year old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared, 16 Feb 2013
Not my cup of tea at all. I didn't care about the characters and was bored with it. I didn't finish reading it.

The Kommandant's Girl
The Kommandant's Girl
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Kommandants Girl, 16 Feb 2013
Very enjoyable story. I was worried for the main female character nearly all the way through! A reminder of how Poland suffered during world war 2.

Back Spin
Back Spin
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Back Spin, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Back Spin (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyable thriller. Amusing at times and very easy to read. I am definitely going to read more Harlan Cohen books.

Eltax MYM Portable iPhone 4 4S Speaker Dock Docking Station System with Remote, Mains or Battery, iPod Touch 4G Nano 6G
Offered by Electro Tycoon
Price: 79.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Eltax mum portable iPhone 4 4s speaker dock docking station system, 16 Feb 2013
This wasa a Christmas gift for my grandson so I presume it was ok! I certainly haven't heard anything to the contrary!

Last Bus To Woodstock (Inspector Morse)
Last Bus To Woodstock (Inspector Morse)
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Last Bus to Woodstock, 16 Feb 2013
I enjoyed reading this book as it was like going back in time! There were no mobile phones or Internet - just old fashioned detective work. I will certainly be reading more Colin Dexter stories.