Profile for ElaineS > Reviews

Content by ElaineS

ElaineS

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Julian Fellowes's Belgravia Episode 9: The Past is a Foreign Country (Julian Fellowes's Belgravia Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Building nicely, 19 Jun. 2016
I'm enjoying this. It makes a good light read. The characters are well protrayed. I think I know the ending, but maybe there'll be a surprise

In the Blood (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery Book 1)
In the Blood (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still reading, but enjoying., 16 April 2016
I am still reading this, but enjoying it very much. My first theory of the villain has just been disproved. I'm waiting to see if my second is correct.

Kamal Star® SAMSUNG GALAXY Core Prime G360F /G360H PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover+Stylus (Roses on Black Flip)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 17 Jan. 2016
This is just what I needed. I wanted a case with a flip wallet, so I could keep my bus ticket. I looked carefully for a replacement as my old case did not give complete protection to the top part of the phone and the plastic surround had broken. Thiscase is offers complete protection. It is well made and looks good. I am very pleased with it and would buy again if needed.

Downfall
Downfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as new, 18 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Downfall (Toy)
This product looked brand new. Really pleased with condition.

Anthon Berg Chocolate Liqueurs
Anthon Berg Chocolate Liqueurs
Offered by ATL Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 18 Sept. 2015
I needed bottle shaped liqueurs and these were ideal. Really good selection of liqueurs, few repeats. Very please.

Glide Floss Picks (30 pc) (Pack of 3)
Glide Floss Picks (30 pc) (Pack of 3)
Offered by Limestone

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, 11 April 2015
These are exactly the same as my old Crest Glide Floss sticks that I bought from my dentist for much much more. I am delighted and will buy again.

Zeon Science Museum Galileo thermometer, 28 cm
Zeon Science Museum Galileo thermometer, 28 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. Thank, 11 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son. It arrived well packaged and intact as it is fragile.. I checked it was working before I wrapped it. Very pleased. Thank you

Revelation (The Shardlake Series Book 4)
Revelation (The Shardlake Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Absolutely gripping

Anker® 1600mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Vision; HTC Desire Z, Desire S; HTC Incredible 2, Incredible S

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
This has made a huge difference. It charges more quickly and keeps its power longer.

Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome
Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this purchase, 21 July 2014
Very pleased with this. We were considering buying a new shower the old flow was so feeble. Now it is just as good as before, no dripping or dribbling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3