Profile for ElaineS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zeon Science Museum Galileo thermometer, 28 cm
Zeon Science Museum Galileo thermometer, 28 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. Thank, 11 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son. It arrived well packaged and intact as it is fragile.. I checked it was working before I wrapped it. Very pleased. Thank you

Revelation (The Shardlake series Book 4)
Revelation (The Shardlake series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Absolutely gripping

Anker® 1600mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Vision; HTC Desire Z, Desire S; HTC Incredible 2, Incredible S
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
This has made a huge difference. It charges more quickly and keeps its power longer.

Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome
Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this purchase, 21 July 2014
Very pleased with this. We were considering buying a new shower the old flow was so feeble. Now it is just as good as before, no dripping or dribbling.

Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper
Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 2 July 2013
This is the 3rd one of these I have owned. The previous 2 I had bought from Lakeland, but they now have a sloping one that was too difficult for the whole family to use. Ok over the next 2 years due to bread cutting every day the end strutts with become loose and eventually fall off, but for the price it is fine. It is useful to store the loaf of bread. It is easy to use and the clear plastic covers are very useful for covering pots of seedlings in my conservatory..

Brabantia Protective Cover For Lift-O-Matic Advance and SmartLift Rotary Dryers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking product., 2 July 2013
I bought a new rotary washing line and decided to buy a cover. I am delighted I chose this one. My new line is quite tall and this is really easy to fit and remove due to the long zip. It fits really well and doesn't look ugly when left on. A good buy and well worth the little extra price.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Paperwhite perfectly, 2 July 2013
The cover was a gift along with the Kindle Paperwhite.
I am delighted with it. It fits perfectly. It doesn't add any bulk or weight, which is an important issue as I suffer with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. It closes neatly to protect the screen and stays shut.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this., 7 April 2013
This works really well. Very easy to fit. Looks just like the old poorly one. You always wonder when it says "Genuine". It certainly works just as well as the original.

Battery for Acer Aspire 4732 4732z 5516 5517 5532 5732 5732z
Battery for Acer Aspire 4732 4732z 5516 5517 5532 5732 5732z
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good purchase., 7 April 2013
We'd been struggling on with a duff ACER battery for ages, I finally decided to get a new one when the old one crashed at 50%. I read reviews and decided on this one and I've not been disappointed. Really easy to fit and didn't even need charging. I thought we had hit a problem when less that 3 weeks later our charger cable stopped working. It turned out that we'd had a duff battery for so long that the points inside had been affected and needed very minor work. New charger cable and a very minor bit of internal work by our brilliant computer guy and it's working better than it has for years.

Seiko Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial and Gold Tone Bracelet SXDC90P1
Seiko Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial and Gold Tone Bracelet SXDC90P1
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 3 Jan. 2013
My husband bought this for me for Christmas. It was on my wish list to replace a Citizen watch that was wearing out through old age. I wanted a classic gold coloured watch with a date that is easy to read. This ticks all the boxes and at a very good price.
I love this watch. It is easy to read, but looks great. It was set and ready to go. It is keeping good time. I have narrow wrist. I had 2 links removed and it is a perfect fit and sits really well on my wrist. It was really well presented, lovely box. I am very pleased with this present.

Page: 1 | 2