Profile for inthesubjunctive > Reviews

Content by inthesubjunctive

inthesubjunctive "lawscholar" (UK, Bath)

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Stickers/Borders Packaged-Mickey Themepark Phrase Stickers
Disney Stickers/Borders Packaged-Mickey Themepark Phrase Stickers
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2016
Really fantastic stickers! I am using them for a holiday planning scrapbook.

Travelhouse Hard shell Lightweight Travel Luggage Suitcase- 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley Bag (28", Green & Black)
Offered by B-live

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - i am really happy, 20 April 2016
Fantastic product - i am really happy. However the reason I couldn't give 5 stars, is because the color is more luminous yellow - not green.

Now And Then
Now And Then
by William Corlett

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2016
This review is from: Now And Then (Paperback)
A total masterpiece. I have no more words.

Breville VKJ551 Stainless Steel Kettle, Colour Select
Breville VKJ551 Stainless Steel Kettle, Colour Select

1.0 out of 5 stars I even had visitors comment that the tea tasted funny when having made them drinks, 17 Feb. 2015
the water tasted so very odd. I used bottled water, tap etc and no change. I even had visitors comment that the tea tasted funny when having made them drinks, thus putting my mind to rest that it wasn't just me.

A Country Doctor's Notebook (Vintage Classics)
A Country Doctor's Notebook (Vintage Classics)
by Mikhail Bulgakov

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
the type is a bit blotched - have bought an alternative edition.

Mosiso MacBook Air 13 Case, Soft-Touch Plastic See Through Hard Shell Snap On Case Cover for 13-inch MacBook Air 13.3" (A1466 & A1369) (Blue) with One Year Warranty
Offered by Mosiso UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Good in theory, 17 Feb. 2015
A really nice colour. Nice feel to the case as well. But it doesn't fit. The bottom is a tiny bit loose and the top is too small. So I can't use it.

Inspector Morse: The Complete Series 1-12 [DVD]
Inspector Morse: The Complete Series 1-12 [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Thaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the bad reviews!, 11 Jun. 2013
I was very sceptical about buying the whole series due to the reviews. However, curiosity took hold and I went for it. What with being a fan of Lewis - what could I lose? NOTHING!

****IGNORE THE POOR QUALITY WARNINGS****

The beginning of this show was filmed in the 80s - so we cant expect too much. But for its age, it really is good! I caught a couple of episodes on TV recently and the quality wasn't great ... but the quality of the DVDs on my 42" plasma is really good. Better say, than the first series of Friends which I have.

As for the series - make your own mind up! :)

Oxford Office A4 Transluscents Wirebound Poly Cover Notebook (Pack of 5)
Oxford Office A4 Transluscents Wirebound Poly Cover Notebook (Pack of 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Mar. 2013
These notebooks are great. I use fountain pen and often find i am not able to write on both sides of the paper. I can however with these. The colours of the books are as in the picture - just as bright which I am very happy with.

The one problem I had was that they were packaged very poorly. This caused some of the wirebound spiral mechanism to bend. It would have been a 5 star review if they were packaged better.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 11:46 AM BST

Kitchen Craft Italian Collection Glass Oil & Vinegar Set with Stand & Two 320ml Etched Bottles

1.0 out of 5 stars Good in theory, 10 Nov. 2012
Well I wanted two for garlic oil and chilli oil - but the frosted lines on the glass are poor quality, it looks like someone has taken an eraser to them making the appearance blotchy. I think it may be the oil from my hands, but what can you do when they are meant to be for kitchen use? I have thrown them out.

McFly - Unsaid Things...Our Story
McFly - Unsaid Things...Our Story
by Tom Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars From a guy's point of view!, 30 Oct. 2012
Well McFly have had my respect from their first single. To me they have always been the "boy band" that it was okay for other guys to like. Lots of talent and great live!

Having watched Strictly and I'm A Celebrity it was clear they were nice guys as well, so when I saw this I thought it would be worth the read. It was!

Very interesting and good to get to know a little more about them.

Maybe a book for each each next time?

Page: 1 | 2