Profile for Philippa > Reviews

Bushmills Whisky with Luxury Hinged Stained Wooden Box
Offered by Fine Wine Sellers
Price: 33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this for my husband as a gift for Christmas and he is thrilled. It is exactly as the picture and the wooden box is beautiful, the whiskeys not bad either. If you guy likes Irish whiskey you won't go far wrong with this.

Postpartum Support Belt - NEOtech Care Branded - Post Maternity Pregnancy Trimmer Girdle / Corset, Waist / Tummy / Belly Band & Back Support - Ventilated / Breathable & Elastic - Size S, M, L or XL (Colour Beige, White or Black)
Offered by NEOtech Care (EU)
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough, 16 Dec 2013
It's OK, but for me it's not long enough. I am long in the body so I should have got the measurements first before I bought it. It does surprise me that some items aren't sized this way as they are S/M/L, basks for example.

Franklin DMQ221 Collins English Dictionary with Thesaurus
Franklin DMQ221 Collins English Dictionary with Thesaurus
Price: 28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 21 May 2013
My husband is really pleased with this gift so of course I love it. If you like crosswords this is a must.

BiteMarks
BiteMarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Different but in a good way, 21 May 2013
This review is from: BiteMarks (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting but very entertaining on the whole. Very well written and it opened my eyes as to what some people get up to in the privacy of their own homes!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best numbing cream ever, 3 Jan 2013
I have tried several numbing creams because I have quite a lot of invasive injections etc. This one is the best. A small tip though, when you apply it make sure you put plenty on, then cover with some cling film and secure in place. Leave for at least 1 hour (depends what you need it for) the longer you leave it the more of a numbing effect there is.

Miore 9ct 2 Colours Gold Double Creole Diamond Earrings MH9028E
Miore 9ct 2 Colours Gold Double Creole Diamond Earrings MH9028E
Price: 249.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Lazy designers, 21 Aug 2012
I haven't ordered these earings specifically because when you look at the picture you can see that they aren't symmetrical. Both earings are exactly the same so the white gold is on the inside on the left earing and the outside on the right earing. What a lazy design and an expensive one too.