Profile for Andrew Baisden > Reviews

Content by Andrew Baisden

Andrew Baisden (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient way to subscribe, 10 May 2015
I prefer to top up my subscription using one of these cards as opposed to putting in card details as you can avoid the automatic renew which can sometimes catch you off guard if you are low on funds.

Oral-B Trizone Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads, 4 Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B Trizone Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads, 4 Toothbrush Heads

5.0 out of 5 stars Dentist fresh clean, 10 May 2015
These TriZone brush heads have given me a dentist style clean every single time i use them. They last a long time too, i believe we are supposed to change them when they start to fray and that is about once a month although, i have used mine longer because they can still clean very well. A lot better than a manual toothbrush frayed out or not!

Ashwood Wash Bag / Shaving Bag - Chelsea - Black Leather
Ashwood Wash Bag / Shaving Bag - Chelsea - Black Leather
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a premium wash bag, 10 May 2015
I bought this wash bag for my last vacation and it served its purpose perfectly. It was big enough to hold everything I wanted while still keeping a small footprint and not taking up too much space in my bag. It has quite a few pockets so it can hold various things such as your shower gel, toothbrush, cleanser, contact lenses etc.... It is built very well i have had it a long time and it is still holding up well with daily use. I use it at home when i am not travelling as it is better than carrying all of your things to the bathroom in your hands. There has been no fading of the colour and the zips look like they will last forever as well. It has that nice leather smell to it too, much better than those cheap sports wash bags you can find everywhere.

Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml
Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my go to oil when shaving, 10 May 2015
I stopped shaving with foams and creams a few years ago because they cause my face to get far too irritated as I have sensitive skin. Now I only shave using oils, Jojoba oil to be exact. I used to buy one from holland and barrett but they dont sell it anymore so i was forced to look elsewhere. This one is just as good if not even better. A little goes a long way, this bottle lasts for long time. Unlike other brands this one is really good it does not cause me any irritation and shaving is a breeze. Because its a oil it is natural for your skin and another bonus is that it is transparent so you can shape up your beard easily. It does not have a very strong scent either, the last one i tried smelled like nuts. Jojoba oil has many uses beyond a shaving cream it can be added to a moisturiser as well. I will be buying this one from now as it serves my needs.

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive for PC and Mac - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing backup hard drive for my Macbook, 10 May 2015
So I was shopping around for a backup solution for my macbook, i needed something to go with time machine. The seagate hard drives appeared to have the best reviews and were constantly recommended. Finding a good portable backup hard drive can be a daunting task i needed something small, quiet and very fast. This hard drive checked all of those boxes and in addition it was compatible with a MAC and very stable. I have had this a few months and it is perfect, i dont have anything bad to say about it. All of my backups are handled easily i just plug it in and hit backup and its done. I have autobackup set up too so i dont have any worries about losing my work. This hard drive replaces the 250GB WD i already own, the capacity is just too small for my needs. I'm debating buying another one of these for storage, possibly a 4TB version as i only intend to use this one for my time machine backups.

PestBye Advanced Whole House Mouse Repellent - Mice and Rat Repeller
PestBye Advanced Whole House Mouse Repellent - Mice and Rat Repeller
Offered by Primrose

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont know it if works?, 10 May 2015
The jury is out on this one i dont know if it works or not. So we have had a few issues with mice in the past so i decided to try this product because its reviews seemed to be the best out of products in this category. I had no expectations at all. I tired it in my room and I dont know if it worked or not? There were scratching noises for a few days but then they went away because i had it plugged in all day and tried different frequencies so maybe it did scare them off? However i plugged it into a wall socket in the kitchen and the pest are still around every so often so I dont know how effective it really is?

Blender Bottle Classic 28oz Black Transparent (820ml) - Shaker Cup / Water Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Protein shake or not you NEED a bottle like this!, 10 May 2015
A Protein shake bottle is something that i have always wanted to have. In the past i would just use a cup and spoon to mix my protein shake which was not very effective. It would just come out lumpy making it hard to digest and there would be some dry bits at the bottom which was a waste. Since buying this bottle i have no intention of ever going back to that! The added metal shaker ball is a very useful thing to have. It breaks up the protein in a way that is more effective than just shaking the bottle. I have even added peanut butter to the mix and it works just as well. I also use this bottle for drinking water, no more plastic disposable bottles for me. It is very easy to clean and it does not appear to leave a bad scent either. I liked this bottle so much that i bought two of them! One for home use and one for work.

Hangerworld 45cm White Wooden Coat Clothes Top Hangers with Skirt/Trouser Loops & Metal Hook, Pack of 20
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium, good strong hangers, 10 May 2015
I have never bought hangers before until now. I always used to just use the cheap ones you get with clothes from the store. I also had a lot of plastic hangers that i collected over the years which i was just using with all my clothes. It was a mix and match bunch there was no consistency i had multicoloured hangers in my wardrobe and it made me feel cheap. The plastic hangers were also prone to bending and breaking which defeated the purpose of them holding clothes. I did have wooden hangers too but not enough to hold all of my clothes. I decided that the time was right to just buy a matching set of hangers and i am so glad that i bought these! The reviews on Amazon for hangers was very mixed so it took me a while to settle on these and what a good decision it was! They look great in my wardrobe and they are very strong and well polished no chips or rough edges to rip your clothes. I bought so many that I have plenty of spares if i need them.

SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by Telemotion

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan of mouse mats now, 10 May 2015
This is actually the first mouse mat i have ever bought in my life. To be honest i did not see any point in buying one when because i thought you could easily just use your desk so why buy a mouse mat? Well I suppose that works for some people but the thing is i also bought a new desk and the surface does not work well with my laser mouse so i was forced to buy a mouse mat. It took me a few weeks to choose this one because i did not know much about them i only knew about the cheap plastic ones that a lot of people seem to buy. With the cool patterns and designs. This mousemat has a special surface which makes it easier for you to move your mouse around it is very smooth so you require less mouse movement.

This is very good for design work and gaming. My primary use for it was going to be designing in Photoshop and Programming in a code editor. The mat is big enough so i have space to move but it does not take up a lot of space or look out of place on my desk. It is also fairly thin and does not move about on the desk when you have your mouse on it. I dont have to worry about scratching up my desk either because my mouse will always be on the mat. I think the only major negative i can think of is that it can be a dust magnet although you can just clean it with a cloth and that fixes the dust problem.

Star Trek (3-Disc Digital Copy Special Edition) [Blu-ray] [2009]
Star Trek (3-Disc Digital Copy Special Edition) [Blu-ray] [2009]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars What a movie!, 10 May 2015
Ok so im not going to lie I am a fairly big geek when it comes to Star Trek. Not obsessively so that I would dress up and go to events but I always found the Star Trek universe to be incredibly detailed and some people might even say a glimpse into our future. I thought the original old movies were pretty good but this remake is outstanding. Yes i know they have changed the story and everyone seems to be messing around with time travel these days but i still think this movie brought it together well. The soundtrack is very memorable and when combined with the great acting, this movie becomes something very special. I think one of the things that was missing from previous star trek movies was that cool factor it was a little too geek for most peoples liking. This remake hits the spot it just has that badass feel to it especially in some of the fight scenes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7