Profile for Phr Pha > Reviews

Northern Soul - Vinyl Music T Shirt - Charcoal Grey - Adult Mens 46-48" XL
Northern Soul - Vinyl Music T Shirt - Charcoal Grey - Adult Mens 46-48" XL
Offered by Black Sheep Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Top Notch Service, 23 May 2013
I am very happy with this T-shirt, it was a gift and it was exactly what the person wanted. Excellent material and colours. I highly recommended. However, I had ordered what turned out to be the wrong size for the person it was intended to be. So I was asked could I try and exchange it, which is normally a bit trickier when dealing with third party merchants.

I contacted the store and explained my situation. The answer was extremelly quick and I was taught through the whole process of sending the product back to get it exchanged. I did as I was instructed, and before I knew it, in a very short amount of time, I was receiving the exchange in the post, the right size this time.

I am really happy with the product, but mostly, I am extremely satisfied with the high standard of customer service and the length I feel they have gone to help me with my kerfuffle.

Can't recommend enough both the product and the seller.

Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full)
Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full)
Price: 1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars really good game, 16 Jan 2013
This is yet another great instalment by big fish, as usual the quality is quite high, mixing point and tap adventure with hidden objects. I have not come across any part where I cannot pick up any object. However, whereas initially I thought it would be possible to pinch to zoom in and out (it is possible on several games), this one seems to lack that option. What I would suggest is, on the app store from your kindle, scroll down to the end of the page, and there's a link saying "report a problem" where you can write a few lines and send it. If plenty of people do it, this will soon be looked at. I've had a few games with similar problems, and soon after reporting it, the problem was fixed. I believe it is better than lower your review score based on it.

Let's Break Stuff! Premium
Let's Break Stuff! Premium
Price: 1.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Let's Break Stuff! Premium (App)
Got this one as a free app of the day but I must say I would have bought it again! Smashing plates isn't as easy as it might look and this little game got the entire family having a go to see who is better at smashing plates!

I absolutely recommend that you go for it.

Shark Dash (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Shark Dash (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 13 Jan 2013
Having played other games of the kind like angry birds, this one came to be quite addictive. I got this one for free in an offer for another device and it was so good that I had to come to amazon and buy it for my kindle fire. Each level will make you think how you can win, since you only have a set amount of go's to get three stars.

Graphics are gorgeous and the music certainly entertaining.
Highly recommended

Devil's Attorney
Devil's Attorney
Price: 1.24

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Devil's Attorney (App)
This game is good fun! Quite simple strategy game, you need to finish off your opponents and witnesses and evidence before they finish you off! The graphics are amazing and the dialogues progress as you progress! It also has 3 alternate endings that made me play 3 times from beginning to end!

It's 5 stars!

The Bluecoats : North vs South
The Bluecoats : North vs South
Price: 2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars nostalgic, 13 Jan 2013
I used to play this game more than 10 years ago and I remember spending hours on it. When I saw it on the app store I bought it and have not stopped playing. The game is the same. However, the graphics have improved dramatically. It is just as much fun as it was 10 years ago, and although it is quite simple, it still is so much fun, and quite cheap too!

Theatre of the Absurd CE (Full)
Theatre of the Absurd CE (Full)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, 13 Jan 2013
Theatre of the absurd is yet another adventure point and tap game that combines strategy with hidden objects in a story that grips you right from the beginning. Graphics wise, it shows us the same great quality that big fish has gotten us used to. The soundtrack adds to the suspense giving it an eerie feeling that something is going to happen really soon.

I definitely recommend it, well worth the money you will spend.

Townsmen Premium
Townsmen Premium
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent building game, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Townsmen Premium (App)
If you like city and village building games you will love this one. It is to me reminiscent of the classic age if empires game with medieval buildings and characters. The game flows extremely well and it is great to kill time or get abstracted from the real world.

The best feature about thus game to me is the fact that you pay fir it once and that's it. Like other games if the kind, you have a premium currency (prestige) which you cab use to speed up things. The big difference is that you earn it along the game by completing tasks and challenges. No real money is needed, you pay fir the game once and that is all you will pay.

Graphics wise, I think the game has wonderful graphics and animations. The music is relaxing enough but it can be turned off.

I am a fan of city building games and the fact that this one doesn't need friends or real money to progress makes it for me well worth the few pence I spent.

5 stars.

The Haunt
The Haunt
Price: 1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars incredibly good, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Haunt (App)
Got this as a free app of the day but wouldn't mind paying for it! If you like point and click adventure games you will love thus one! You will need to be patient as you will have to go back and forth to get the things you need to solve the mystery. If you are, then you will be down for hours of brain teasing fun that will keep you awake all night! Liked so much that I had to buy the sequel which is equally good!

The Haunt 2
The Haunt 2
Price: 1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Intricate and long, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Haunt 2 (App)
Gorgeous graphics and easy interface, this long and intricate point and click game will keep you entertained for hours or even days!

Page: 1 | 2