Profile for Fitness Fanatic > Reviews

Content by Fitness Fanatic

Fitness Fanatic "Kaz" (South Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Angelcare AC401 Momement and Sound Baby Monitor - Turquoise/White
Angelcare AC401 Momement and Sound Baby Monitor - Turquoise/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Jan. 2012
I researched baby monitors in great depth and this seemed to be the best on the market. I Must say I am so glad I bought this it has given us great peace of mind with the sensor pad. It has everything you need, is so simple to set up and use. If I could give it a higher rating I would. Other reviews mention the temperature not reading correctly, we have had no trouble at all with this. Brilliant.

Baby Ono Baby Manicure Set in Elegant Case with Mirror
Baby Ono Baby Manicure Set in Elegant Case with Mirror
Offered by ML ITC DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 6 Jan. 2012
This is such brilliant value for money, the nail file is great for my little ones nails and the whole thing is very compact so can pop it in the change bag so really good for opening cartons of milk when out and about and I also use for the mirror to check on her when we are out in the baby carrier!

Skibz - Dizzy Flowers
Skibz - Dizzy Flowers

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not very practical, 6 Jan. 2012
This looks good and is fine for when out and about to catch her dribble but not too good for an actual feed as not very absorbent, also it has no stretch in it at all - not great for putting on.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Teething, 6 Jan. 2012
Bought this for my daughter and she loves chewing on it and it really seems to help with her sore gums. She hasn't taken yet to other teethers not sure if they are too hard for her to chew or the size but this is great for her.

Derma H2O Water Wipes - Pack of 72 Wipes
Derma H2O Water Wipes - Pack of 72 Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Life easier!, 23 Aug. 2011
These are brilliant. I researched baby wipes as felt cotton wool could be quite messy and not brilliant for when out and about and this is the only product I could find that was natural. I have been using these on my newborn daughter - now three weeks old and can happily say fingers crossed so far so good on the nappy rash front.
They are so quick to use and although they do seem pricey a pack does go far and think we are only on our third pack so far with the occasional use of cotton wool as well.
Would definately recommend even if for just using when out and about.

My Bump and Me
My Bump and Me
by Myleene Klass

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 6 May 2011
This review is from: My Bump and Me (Paperback)
This is very well written and I love the format how it is broken down into weeks. I love how honestly it is written and the little facts about what it happening to baby each week. I still pick this back up and read the relevent week and upcoming ones and would recommend to anyone, it is so easy to read.

The Baby Diaries: Memories, Milestones and Misadventures
The Baby Diaries: Memories, Milestones and Misadventures
by Tess Daly

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely insight, 6 May 2011
I really enjoyed this book, it is well written and has lots of hints and tips but in a nice, easy to read format. Would recommend. A good addition to the many pregnancy books I have been reading!

Breathe Right Nasal Srips, Large - Natural (30 Pack)
Breathe Right Nasal Srips, Large - Natural (30 Pack)

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 May 2011
I have used the white breath right strips which I found excellent as I was hit with real problems breathing when I first fell pregnant, bought these to try and save a bit of money to be honest but they are like a plaster and don't actually seem to do anything at all! Also I read the comments which said that they were not too big - not the case for me, they were even a little on the large size for my other half and he hasn't the most petite snoz around!
I will stick to the white plastic ones I think from now on in a medium.

Pregnancy Health Yoga, Post Natal Yoga and Yoga for You and your Baby (Bump, Birth and Beyond) with Tara Lee [3dvd box]
Dvd ~ Tara Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 May 2011
I have only done the pregnancy dvd so far and have been doing this since approx 22 weeks pregnant. I have only been to the odd yoga class so if I can do this dvd then anyone can. I have been struggling with sleep and find that doing this before bed really helps relax.
There are some really good breathing exercises too so anyone not wanting to go to an antenatel class can get a feww tips from here!

DreamGenii Maternity Support Pillow
DreamGenii Maternity Support Pillow

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Disappointed!, 6 May 2011
I have to say after reading all the reviews I expected a much better product than what I received. I have been using this since about 22 weeks and am now 27 weeks. The part that goes between your legs is already deflated. I am 5ft 6 and of pretty average build so am a bit dosappointed with this.
In addition the part that goes under your side seems to bunch up in the case, not sure if I maybe just got a bit unlucky or if the quality has taken a turn for the worse, it is as if the case is too small for the pillow and the part that goes under the arm and supports the stomach is quite sharp and seems to stick in unless the pillow is push right up.
I have actually started using it back to front and place the long section down the length of my back and a normal pillow between my legs so for this I give it 3 stars as it stops me from rolling onto my back in my sleep, but overall I feel this is very overpriced for the actual quality of the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4