Profile for Fitness Fanatic > Reviews

Content by Fitness Fanatic

Fitness Fanatic "Kaz" (South Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set
Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Jan 2012
These are brilliant quality. The lids fit perfectly, they have been in the microwave and dishwasher and no probs. Only thing I would say is that they are better for second stage weaning so if like me you are buying to freeze batches of cubes at the beginning they are not really the right size - not a problem really as they are still great for using to put a cube in to defrost then use the following day but you will need other methods for freezing and storing the smaller cubes at the beginning.

Philips AVENT SCF710/00 Baby Weaning Spoons
Philips AVENT SCF710/00 Baby Weaning Spoons
Offered by Greenweez UK
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spoons!, 6 Jan 2012
These are brill, nice and soft, lightweight, good size. Everything you need really from a spoon oh apart from making my puree taste better!

Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor
Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Jan 2012
I researched baby monitors in great depth and this seemed to be the best on the market. I Must say I am so glad I bought this it has given us great peace of mind with the sensor pad. It has everything you need, is so simple to set up and use. If I could give it a higher rating I would. Other reviews mention the temperature not reading correctly, we have had no trouble at all with this. Brilliant.

Curved Tip Baby Scissors, Safe Nail File & Clippers Set for Babies
Curved Tip Baby Scissors, Safe Nail File & Clippers Set for Babies
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements
Price: 7.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 6 Jan 2012
This is such brilliant value for money, the nail file is great for my little ones nails and the whole thing is very compact so can pop it in the change bag so really good for opening cartons of milk when out and about and I also use for the mirror to check on her when we are out in the baby carrier!

Skibz - Dizzy Flowers
Skibz - Dizzy Flowers
Offered by mykiddistore (VAT Registered & FREE P+P)
Price: 11.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not very practical, 6 Jan 2012
This looks good and is fine for when out and about to catch her dribble but not too good for an actual feed as not very absorbent, also it has no stretch in it at all - not great for putting on.

Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Teething, 6 Jan 2012
Bought this for my daughter and she loves chewing on it and it really seems to help with her sore gums. She hasn't taken yet to other teethers not sure if they are too hard for her to chew or the size but this is great for her.

Derma H2O Water Wipes - Pack of 72 Wipes
Derma H2O Water Wipes - Pack of 72 Wipes
Offered by Online4Perfume
Price: 9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Life easier!, 23 Aug 2011
These are brilliant. I researched baby wipes as felt cotton wool could be quite messy and not brilliant for when out and about and this is the only product I could find that was natural. I have been using these on my newborn daughter - now three weeks old and can happily say fingers crossed so far so good on the nappy rash front.
They are so quick to use and although they do seem pricey a pack does go far and think we are only on our third pack so far with the occasional use of cotton wool as well.
Would definately recommend even if for just using when out and about.

My Bump and Me
My Bump and Me
by Myleene Klass
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 6 May 2011
This review is from: My Bump and Me (Paperback)
This is very well written and I love the format how it is broken down into weeks. I love how honestly it is written and the little facts about what it happening to baby each week. I still pick this back up and read the relevent week and upcoming ones and would recommend to anyone, it is so easy to read.

The Baby Diaries: Memories, Milestones and Misadventures
The Baby Diaries: Memories, Milestones and Misadventures
by Tess Daly
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely insight, 6 May 2011
I really enjoyed this book, it is well written and has lots of hints and tips but in a nice, easy to read format. Would recommend. A good addition to the many pregnancy books I have been reading!

Breathe Right Nasal Strips Large Size 30 Strips
Breathe Right Nasal Strips Large Size 30 Strips
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 12.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 May 2011
I have used the white breath right strips which I found excellent as I was hit with real problems breathing when I first fell pregnant, bought these to try and save a bit of money to be honest but they are like a plaster and don't actually seem to do anything at all! Also I read the comments which said that they were not too big - not the case for me, they were even a little on the large size for my other half and he hasn't the most petite snoz around!
I will stick to the white plastic ones I think from now on in a medium.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3