Profile for Fitness Fanatic > Reviews

Content by Fitness Fanatic

Fitness Fanatic "Kaz" (South Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Label Amour 65 Personalised Stickers Labels | Butterfly Address| 002
Label Amour 65 Personalised Stickers Labels | Butterfly Address| 002
Offered by Label Amour - Paper Personalised
Price: 2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Perfect, quick delivery and amazing for the money thanks

Melissa & Doug Farm Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Farm Chunky Puzzle
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Nov 2012
This jigsaw is a brilliant buy, the pieces stay upright on their own and my little girl (15 months) loves picking them up and making the noises, she is too young yet to do the jigsaw properly but loves playing with all the pieces.
Very well made.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowee Look at me!, 11 April 2012
My little girl loves this. She has been using it since about 5 months and is now nearly 9 months and seems to love it more than ever. Also her little friends who have tried it seem to love it too so a winner all round. We bought this rather than a doorway bouncer as we have a dog, the only slight downside is the room it takes up but this is a very minor point. Worth every penny!

Halilit Mini Orchestra Musical Instrument Gift Set
Halilit Mini Orchestra Musical Instrument Gift Set
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Fun!, 11 April 2012
My little girl loves these, they are such good value for money and keep her entertained. She is nearly 9 months old and they are a really great size and shape for her to grab and hold. They are her favourite at the moment.

Ocean Drum
Ocean Drum
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Drummer Girl, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Ocean Drum (Baby Product)
My little girl loves this. She is nearly 9 months old and it is a little big for her yet but she loves shaking it about, I also bought the halitat mini orchestra which she also loves.

CASDON Little Ones Pan Pile Up Plastic Toy
CASDON Little Ones Pan Pile Up Plastic Toy
Offered by gifts4kidz
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, 11 April 2012
These are brilliant, well worth the money. My little girl is 8 months old and loves knocking them down and chewing on the handles! They are one of her favourites.

SnoozeShade The Blackout Blind for Prams and Pushchairs
SnoozeShade The Blackout Blind for Prams and Pushchairs
Offered by Blyme
Price: 18.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Snoozetastic!, 14 Mar 2012
I love this product, it has helped my little one stay/get off to sleep many many times. What more can I say it has helped me keep my sanity!! Love the fact that you can check on them with the peek zip and I am sure it will come in handy in the summer months.

Baby's Very First Book: Farm
Baby's Very First Book: Farm
by Jo Lodge
Edition: Rag Book
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 6 Jan 2012
My daughter loves this book but think that has more to do with my brilliant impression of a cow than anything else although she does still sit flicking through it on her own for a few mins - well worth the money.

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Price: 6.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Jan 2012
My little girl loves grabbing this one and flicking through it - it doesn't keep her entertained that long but she does like it - she seems to like the crinkly texture of it.

Tiny Love Gymini Play Gym (Sunny Day)
Tiny Love Gymini Play Gym (Sunny Day)
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jan 2012
This has kept my daughter entertained since birth and she still loves it now (5 and half months!) Its great for adding other things to it (freddie the firefly etc) Love this product as she happily plays on here and gives me time to get her bottles ready for the next round and even grab some lunch myself!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3