Profile for Sally > Reviews

Content by Sally

Sally (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Sony KDL26EX320BU 26-inch Widescreen HD Ready Edge LED Internet TV with Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 16 Feb. 2012
It is a good television, easy to set up with the other systems in the house and a good picture quality. The sound quality isn't great but it is line with other flat screen TVs. A lot of people criticise the sound quality, but with a flat screen where you can't include a decent speaker Sony can only do so much. If you want really good sound you are going to have to fit extra speakers, but that is true of any brand of flat screen.

Long Sleeve Womens Lace Shrug Size 12 Light Grey
Long Sleeve Womens Lace Shrug Size 12 Light Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 4 Oct. 2011
I am very happy with this product. The material is slightly elastic and the lace pattern is nice and not obtrusive. A very simple idea which is a very useful and versatile addition to any wardrobe.

Dulwich Design Stone Leather Travel Jewellery Box 70363
Dulwich Design Stone Leather Travel Jewellery Box 70363

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Formed, 4 Oct. 2011
I am very happy with this product as a travel jewellery box. The main clasp is sturdy, the finish is of a high quality and the size is perfect. I also thought it was reasonably priced compared to the other options. The bottom tray is completely open which does give you flexibility to take larger items. The only thing that would have improved this product would be if there were adjustable compartments in the bottom tray; however I purchased some small cloth bags to put sets in, which keep things apart and actually completely resolves my improvement suggestion.

Stackers | Jewellery Box | classic chocolate brown & bright multi-colour stacker set of 4
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 4 Oct. 2011
I couldn't be happier with this product. You can pick and choose which shelves to get and it has completely rearranged all of my jewellery such that I can find everything now. I can even store sets together which you can't do with many storage solutions. The draws fit together nicely without a lot of play and the finish is of a high standard. The compartments are useful sizes as well - it seems to be a well thought out product.

Travel Shoe Packing Organiser Bags - Supplied in assorted colours
Travel Shoe Packing Organiser Bags - Supplied in assorted colours
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 4 Oct. 2011
I like the clear window on the bag and the only way I realised that they would be two bags was by reading the other reviews. As the other reviewers mention, the bags are a very tight fit. So tight in fact that you have to put the first shoe in heel first otherwise they don't fit and the shoes are slightly squashed together.

I also have found that some of my shoes (with larger heels) won't fit and in hind sight I would probably have bought something else.

70-30Pash Soft Pashmina Feel Varied Paisley Design Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Ivory
70-30Pash Soft Pashmina Feel Varied Paisley Design Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Ivory
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle, 2 April 2011
I really like this pashmina. It is really good value for money and the pattern is subtle. A really good buy.

Cats Cradle Standard Model
Cats Cradle Standard Model
Offered by Paws To Your Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Now indispensable, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Cats Cradle Standard Model (Misc.)
Our cat absolutely loves this bed. He uses it regularly when the central heating is on and off. We are actually thinking of getting another one for other rooms around the house. Just make sure you get the right one to fit the radiators you have. I initially got the medium which was too narrow for our radiators but the seller was very helpful and there was no problem changing it.

Ice Lolly Maker
Ice Lolly Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
The items arrived incredibly quickly - I was very impressed. The tray isn't that big, which suits my needs perfectly. As long as you follow the instructions and run the tray under warm water before trying to remove the lollies they come out very easily. All in all, excellent value for money and good service. I would definitely buy from them again.

Nikwax Down Wash 300ml
Nikwax Down Wash 300ml
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean, 24 Jan. 2011
We used the wash on some slippers and a Gillet which all turned out brilliantly. We put the items through the tumble drier on low with those drier balls you can get and they all turner out perfectly with no clumping at all.

Rogz Catz Alleycat Collar, Black
Rogz Catz Alleycat Collar, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Generally Good, 24 Jan. 2011
This is a good collar which releases when it needs to and the reflective strip was an added bonus I had not realised. The only slight draw back is that my kitten is only 4 months old and the collar won't adjust small enough to fit him yet. He got the collar stuck in his mouth so we are having to hold on to it until our cat gets bigger.

Page: 1 | 2