Profile for Mr. S. C. Bailey > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. C. Bailey

Mr. S. C. Bailey "Just your average Englishman getting through each day as best I can despite what life throws at me day in day out, @stewpot" (Woodford, Northamptonshire)

If I Never
If I Never
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: If I Never (Kindle Edition)
thanks to twitter i discovered gary and this book and what a great read this book is and what a true gentleman gary is i look forward to more titles @stewpot

Shit My Dad Says
Shit My Dad Says
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: Shit My Dad Says (Kindle Edition)
i have followed his tweets for ages and having an old dad i can almost hear my dad saying these thoughts well done justin for giving the over seventies a voice

What's It All About?
What's It All About?
by Michael Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars From Nothing To Everything, 4 Oct 2007
This review is from: What's It All About? (Paperback)
The Story of how Maurice Micklewhite became Sir Michael Caine, a rags to riches story told by the great man himself.

Lots of name droppings as you's expect from a star but the story of how he got the Name Caine & the Story of His unknown Disabled Brother are very poignant.

Clock This: My Life as an Inventor
Clock This: My Life as an Inventor
by Trevor Baylis

5.0 out of 5 stars From Adversity to Success, 4 Oct 2007
I've met Trevor on many occasions as he & my Father were friends at School with almost the same Surnames & after nearly 50 years aoart through a chance phone call there relationship continued.

This is a Great read as Trevor found himself watching the Aids Epidemic ripping bthrough South Africa & with no way of getting the message of safe sex through to the masses Trevor Invented a Clockwork Radio that got the message across & made Trevor a saviour to behold.

A varied life Trevor has trod from Stuntman to Inventor via Swimming Pool Salesman. I found myself in fits of laughter on Page 131, you couldn't make that story up!!!