Profile for sue > Reviews

Content by sue

sue

RED ELECTRONIC E SHISHA RECHARGEABLE SHEESHA WITH 1 REFIL , NO TAR , NO POLLUTION , NO NICOTINE WITH FREE FLAVOUR
Offered by New-Sales

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Dec 2014
did not last as long as expected

SIM CARD HOLDER TRAY BLACK + EJECT PIN SLOT TOOL FOR iPHONE 3G 3GS
SIM CARD HOLDER TRAY BLACK + EJECT PIN SLOT TOOL FOR iPHONE 3G 3GS
Offered by UK Fone Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Dec 2014
as described, fitted my Iphone

Paul SmIth Extreme Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml
Paul SmIth Extreme Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality packaging, 15 Dec 2014
correct item, good quality packaging

Matt White Chunky/Fine Tinsel -4 metre (TI12)
Matt White Chunky/Fine Tinsel -4 metre (TI12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 15 Dec 2014
poor quality, this is not what you would buy in a shop

Quality Rubber Thimblette Size 1 Blue Ref 265486 [Pack 10]
Quality Rubber Thimblette Size 1 Blue Ref 265486 [Pack 10]
Offered by STUART MANUFACTURING CO LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars not really good, 12 Dec 2014
very large, bit flimsy, not really good quality

La Femme Nail Polish Set Of 9, Pink/Purple Colours.
La Femme Nail Polish Set Of 9, Pink/Purple Colours.
Offered by Apex Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, 3 Mar 2013
this set was bought for me for xmas, it has some lovely colours, and I am about to order another lot!
very please with the set.

Morphy Richards 71078 Preformair Endurance Bafless Cylinder 2100w - White, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, 25 July 2012
Just purchased this vacuum cleaner, very quick delivery, well packaged, absolutely spot on with cleaning, no problems at all, sturdy, quite heavy but moves around easily, one small problem, you cannot store it upright, it has to be stored in its usable position, if this makes sense, so it will need a large cupboard for storage, although all accessories are detachable.
Other wise a really fantastic vacuum cleaner that I would highly recommend at this stage. Have had Morphy Richards Vacuum in the past which lasted over 12 years, so hopefully this one will be the same!

Panasonic NN-A554W 27 litre 1000 watt  Digital Combination Microwave Oven with Quartz Grill, White
Panasonic NN-A554W 27 litre 1000 watt Digital Combination Microwave Oven with Quartz Grill, White

5.0 out of 5 stars panasonic combi, 13 Dec 2010
Had to use one of these ovens whilst on holiday once and I found it to be most useful, I cooked absolutely everything in it from full on roasts to breakfasts to jacket potatoes. When we got home we decided we had to have one of our own, since we bought one we use it more than our ordinary cooker, its cleaner, quicker, easier, I could not be without it and my friends and family have also bought one. I would absolutely recommend this microwave/convection oven especialy if you are a small family and want to save on the energy cost of using a large electric oven.