Profile for B J Ross > Reviews

Content by B J Ross

B J Ross

Page: 1 | 2
Berghaus Alaska Gemini Jacket Women's Gore-Tex 3 In 1 Jacket - Amethyst, Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Worn faithfully, 13 Jan 2014
I have worn this jacket so much it is starting to fade with the sun. The jacket is very warm, wind and water proof. Really comfortable and the pocket next to the zip is fab.

Merrell Women's Siren Sport Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes J13056 Grey 7 UK, 40.5 EU
Merrell Women's Siren Sport Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes J13056 Grey 7 UK, 40.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars HIghly recommended, 13 Jan 2014
I hadn't even tried both of these shoes on before I left to walk the WHW, the weather got so hot my boots were too heavy so on went my shoes and they were heaven. Had them for nearly two years now and they are as good as new. Brilliant shoes.

The West Highland Way (Rucksack Readers)
The West Highland Way (Rucksack Readers)
by Jacquetta Megarry
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Good map, 13 Jan 2014
This was so useful on my walk, it is clear and well laid out, I didn't get much rain but if it had rained it would have survived pretty good.

Epson Stylus Photo SP1400 A3+ Printer , Borderless Printing, Individual Ink Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for what I needed, 13 Jan 2014
I needed a new A3 printer and since I had already used Epson A3 printer I wasn't afraid to buy Epson again. Easy to set up and works perfectly.

Pony Crochet Hook 15mm
Pony Crochet Hook 15mm
Offered by ballhankandskein

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pony Crochet Hook 15mm (Toy)
The large hook is great for making things from strips of cloth. You could use it for thick yarn or string to crochet heavier projects.

Papermaking and Bookbinding: Coastal Inspirations
Papermaking and Bookbinding: Coastal Inspirations
by Joanne B. Kaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the beginner, 13 Jan 2014
I have always been interested in paper making but didn't know how I should go about it, this book is fantastic for the beginner and explains things clearly.

Lady Franklin's Revenge
Lady Franklin's Revenge
by Ken McGoogan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan 2014
I had read the book about John Rae by Ken McGoogan and wanted to read about Lady Jane Franklin and this book was excellent. It lets you know what a strong woman she was in her time and how she used Charles Dickens to help her discredit John Rae.

Hemline Bobbin Box, holds 25 bobbins
Hemline Bobbin Box, holds 25 bobbins
Offered by SWT

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps bobbins together, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this bobbin box to keep all my bobbins tidy, the box is good but the catch is not tight so I have an elastic band around it but that's no hardship.

The Art of Embroidery: Inspirational Stitches, Textures and Surfaces
The Art of Embroidery: Inspirational Stitches, Textures and Surfaces
by Françoise Tellier-Loumagne

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillian book, 13 Jan 2014
This book has all the stitches you need for embroidery and some fabulous ideas for projects. Excellent book for anyone wanting to get into embroidery.

Embroidered Books
Embroidered Books
by Isobel Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Embroidered Books (Hardcover)
I bought this book after seeing it at college, it has some fabulous ideas for covering hand made books. Highly recommended

Page: 1 | 2