Profile for Panamuga > Reviews

Panamuga

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Jun 2014
Bought this to replace my daughter's iPad charger which broke. It is fine so far, seems to work absolutely perfectly. Be aware that it is the lead only and not the plug, the picture makes this clear and that's all we needed, but it's worth pointing out.

TravelJohn Disposable Urinal - 3-Pack
TravelJohn Disposable Urinal - 3-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 18 Jun 2014
These things are so useful I don't know what we did before them! I take them to festivals and they are an absolute life saver. Excellent product.

Lucky Art Neon Colours Face And Body Crayons
Lucky Art Neon Colours Face And Body Crayons
Offered by My Swift

3.0 out of 5 stars Teeny, tiny packet, 18 Jun 2014
I'm not sure what I was expecting but they are minute! They're fine, but really very small, although for the money I suppose that's what you get. Good for stocking filler or party bag type gifts.

The Handy Folding Sack Truck
The Handy Folding Sack Truck
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver for festivals, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Handy Folding Sack Truck
I bought this to cart all my stuff from my car to campsite at a festival and it handled uneven and rocky ground with no problems at all, as the tyres are really chunky. The handles seemed a little short for me causing me to bend down while pushing it a bit (I'm 5'7) so this wasn't perfect, and as previous reviewers have mentioned the tyres STINK the house out, but apart from that it is a great, hard wearing piece of kit.

Bio Ears Ear Plugs
Bio Ears Ear Plugs
Offered by Rubber Soul Healthcare

4.0 out of 5 stars Work very well, rather sticky though., 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bio Ears Ear Plugs (Misc.)
I bought these to take to a festival as the foam type earplugs had not worked sufficiently well for me previously. They certainly kept almost all the noise out but they are very sticky and I woke up with my hair stuck to them. They did work very well though and I would use them again, I've noticed you can buy them in Boots.

Hell Bunny CHARLIE 50'S DRESS 4086 leopard XXL
Hell Bunny CHARLIE 50'S DRESS 4086 leopard XXL
Offered by MIK funshopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning dress, 18 Jun 2014
This dress is so gorgeous, I love everything about it. The fabric is good thick cotton with just enough stretch to be comfortable, the skirt is full enough to be worn with a petticoat underneath but looks lovely without. The halterneck ties at the back so is completely adjustable and the neckline is very flattering for the fuller bust. The pattern is beautiful, it falls below the knee on me and I'm 5'7, so might not be great for very short ladies. So comfortable and flattering, the sizes are perfect too.

BANNED Ladies Black ANCHOR CARDIGAN Top Rockabilly Pinup Plus XL 16
BANNED Ladies Black ANCHOR CARDIGAN Top Rockabilly Pinup Plus XL 16
Offered by ripleys clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 18 Jun 2014
This cardigan looks great, fits perfectly and is good quality. The sleeves are rather long and the whole cuff needs to be folded back, so maybe not great for petite ladies.

Oosti Pink 40 LED Battery Powered Fairy Light Pentagram Star Shape Ideal for Christmas Tree Wedding Party House Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Pink Star-Shaped Lights, 18 Jun 2014
I love these lights, the star shapes are just that little bit different, the colour is a lovely bright pink and they come with three settings: On, Off and Flash which is really fun. Love the fact that they are battery lights, I took them to a festival and they lit up my whole tent, they feel really good quality also. Great product although they do get very tangled easily but that's not a huge problem.

Whiz Freedom
Whiz Freedom
Offered by Service Champions

5.0 out of 5 stars pee like a dude!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Whiz Freedom (Misc.)
This is a fantastic product, it does not leak or splash back, it simply 'directs the flow' of pee in the same way that a man's bits do. It is easy to use standing up or squatting slightly, and is ideal when using public toilets, particularly when they are unclean such as at festivals. Also good for older children when there are no toilets close by. Very handy bit of kit! Keep it in a resealable bag, such as the one it is supplied in, as it doesn't always 'dry' completely even after shaking it.

Dr. Martens 1460 Black 11821011 7 UK
Dr. Martens 1460 Black 11821011 7 UK
Offered by Tower-London

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 14 May 2013
These boots are amazing, absolutely beautiful quality leather and stitching, really shiny and very cool. I thought they would rub my feet at first and require 'weariing in' around the house, but, I have to say, although they were a little stiff they are totally comfortable already. (I wore them indoors for a few hours first). I don't think you will be disappointed in these practical and yet stylish boots, I wear them with everything. The price is excellent too, when compared to high street stores where they retail at £90+.

Page: 1 | 2