Profile for D. J. Crosby > Reviews

D. J. Crosby (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) [feat. Shawn Mendes]
Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) [feat. Shawn Mendes]

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely remade, I'm old enough to remember the original ..., 5 Mar. 2015
Catchy tune, nicely remade, I'm old enough to remember the original and they have done it justice, which is why I bought it.

Up
Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy Tune and great voices what more can I say the harmony between ..., 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Up (MP3 Download)
Catchy Tune and great voices what more can I say the harmony between them is what attracted me to it, a really nice song.

The Abominable Dr. Phibes [DVD]
The Abominable Dr. Phibes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vincent Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
Classic Horror made funny by Vincent Price hamming it up as Dr Phibes, Brilliant

Dr. Phibes Rises Again [DVD]
Dr. Phibes Rises Again [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vincent Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Dr. Phibes Rises Again [DVD] (DVD)

Cloverfield (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Cloverfield (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Stahl-David
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars I wished they would stop making movies entirely like this, I'm not saying they shouldn't use camera ..., 5 Mar. 2015
Too much shaky camera footage aka Blair Witch syndrome, made this movie an epic fail in my opinion. I wished they would stop making movies entirely like this, I'm not saying they shouldn't use camera footage, just not the entire movie shot from this point of view, might be good for art critics but not good for most viewers.

BenQ G2222HDL 21.5-inch Widescreen LED Back-Light Monitor (Full-HD, DVI-D, Glossy Black, 5ms, Vista Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect picture, no dead pixels at all and had ..., 5 Mar. 2015
perfect picture, no dead pixels at all and had mine now for 4 years there abouts and still going strong.

Plug-In Power and Energy Monitor
Plug-In Power and Energy Monitor
Offered by EnergyMonitorWorld

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
The screen failed on mine after 6 months, so questionable component quality means only 2 stars from me

Jamie Oliver by Tefal - Hard Enamel 28 Wok
Jamie Oliver by Tefal - Hard Enamel 28 Wok

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pan used for everything from Curry's, 5 Mar. 2015
Great pan used for everything from Curry's, Stir Fry's and making Spaghetti Bolognese. Can't fault it and it's so easy to clean, money well spent.

Chantilly FOR WOMEN by Dana - 105 ml EDT Spray
Chantilly FOR WOMEN by Dana - 105 ml EDT Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars she's always liked it and is happy when I buy her a ..., 5 Mar. 2015
Bought for my mother who is in her late 60's, she's always liked it and is happy when I buy her a new bottle

One (1) X Duracell 371 SR920SW SB-AN Silver Oxide Watch Battery 1.55v Blister Packed
Offered by Beaky Trading (UK VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
Excellent value for the make and this will keep my watch going for years to come.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3