ARRAY(0xbdf4e5f4)

Profile for Alan Thomas > Reviews

Content by Alan Thomas

Alan Thomas "Mr T's reviews" (Cornwall UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hama Hardcase 00086920
Hama Hardcase 00086920
Offered by TapeCity
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Hama Hardcase 00086920 (Accessory)
Having purchased my Tom Tom I was a liitle taken back at the cost of the brand case. I had a good search across the Internet to find something to protect it without paying too much. This hard case it perfectly fine for the job. It easily carries the Tom Tom and the cable to attach it to the car cigarette lighter socket. We have had it for a while now and there are no signs of wear and tear. A very useful item indeed.

HP C8767EE#UUS 339 Inkjet Print Cartridge (21ml) - Black
HP C8767EE#UUS 339 Inkjet Print Cartridge (21ml) - Black
Offered by EU Best-Buy
Price: 21.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The right stuff at a good price, 3 April 2013
Basically, as the heading says. I prefer the colour quality from the brand cartridges. This supplier was the best price (inc. postage) so I am happy with the deal. You get what you pay for (usually).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The right stuff at a good price, 3 April 2013

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by ZZRTEC
Price: 0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little adaptor, 3 April 2013
I have a very old pay as you go mobile phone. I use it when I am out running on the coast path or the moors for the time and in case of emergency. Sometimes I take photos and load them onto Facebook, or just keep a bit of a photographic record of where I have run. This is ideal for the job. The time to transfer from phone to memory card to PC is minimal.

Patio Magic! 5 Litres Liquid Concentrate Mould, Algae and Moss Killer
Patio Magic! 5 Litres Liquid Concentrate Mould, Algae and Moss Killer
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 April 2013
I did not find that this did the job it was supposed to. I spent ages researching the best product to kill off the algae and moss on my brick drive. This did not seem to shift it at all. Any noticable improvement disappeared in a very short time. I would try something different next time.

Chapelwood Niger Seed Feeder 8"
Chapelwood Niger Seed Feeder 8"
Price: 10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice at first, 3 April 2013
You expect to get something that might last a little longer than plastic, especially at the price. However, this feeder looked nice and gleaming for a short time. It soon began to show signs of rust. I do not feel it is worth the extra you pay. I will stick with plastic in the future.

Castrol Magnatec 1L 5W-30 A1 Engine Oil
Castrol Magnatec 1L 5W-30 A1 Engine Oil
Price: 11.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 April 2013
After research I found the right oil for my Audi and this was good value. It would cost more to buy locally and there is the cost of fuel to get to where I would have to purchase it. It's a handy size to keep spare in the garage or vehicle.

8" Standard Hanging Bird Feeder
8" Standard Hanging Bird Feeder
Offered by Chapel Interiors Ltd
Price: 2.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 April 2013
We have tried various types and styles of bird feeder. None last more than a year or two and this bird feeding lark (spot the pun) can be quite expensive to maintain. If you don't keep feeding the little beauties they go somewhere else. In our case next door! Back to the purpose of this review, this feeder does a reasonable job and it easy to refill. It holds large peanuts (watch out for badgers) and fat balls.

Comma XSG401L 1L Xstream G40 Antifreeze and Coolant Concentrate
Comma XSG401L 1L Xstream G40 Antifreeze and Coolant Concentrate
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible purchase, 3 April 2013
If you do not have a garage or superstore that stocks specific items you require then it is worth the research and what you spend on postage is less than the fuel that might be used up. The coolant does the job. A good purchase after the very cold winter (and spring).

Silverline 871414 Magnetic Parts Dish 150mm
Silverline 871414 Magnetic Parts Dish 150mm
Price: 4.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 3 April 2013
I purchased this to catch screws and nuts from doing bike maintenance. It will also come in handy with any other jobs around the house. I kind of looked for where I might use it when it first came. Now I know its there should the need arise. A useful little bowl. The magnet is quite strong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4