Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Annie

Commitments [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Commitments [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

1.0 out of 5 stars I am so disappointed. I would not have bought it from you ..., 5 Nov. 2014
As I said before in a previous review I was unable to play this on as it was only for region 1 (USA) ! . I am so disappointed. I would not have bought it from you if you had made it very clear that it was only to be played in Region 1. Perhaps you could try to make it clear to the purchaser that it was ONLY for USA. So disappointed ..

Top Of The Pops 1973
Top Of The Pops 1973
Offered by dutchtoni

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon recommended it as a great gift, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Top Of The Pops 1973 (Audio CD)
I ordered this CD to go with the RUby Wedding Rose for my sister and brother in law. Amazon recommended it as a great gift. Yes it was apart from the record was a year out! Should have been 1974! What a fool I felt when my sister in law told me I was a year out. Feel an idiot. Get your act together please. Won't forget this. Annie.

Jumping / Flashing / Vibrating / Sounding Alarm Clock. Great gift idea.
Jumping / Flashing / Vibrating / Sounding Alarm Clock. Great gift idea.
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 27 Jan. 2013
Grandson loved it! He is football mad It was an ideal stocking filler for him. Was a replacement as the original choice was sold out.

'Cos That's The Way It Was ('CosThat's The Way It Used To Be)
'Cos That's The Way It Was ('CosThat's The Way It Used To Be)

5.0 out of 5 stars Barrow-in-Furness as it really was then, 19 July 2012
This lovely story takes me back to where we were in the war years. Things were so different then but we were happy and the friends we made then are still friends now. Lilian captures the way we were so well, the little things we did, how we helped each other out. Barrow was like a large village, a working class town where everyone worked in the shipyard. It was a good place to live as a child with hardly any crime as such and great neighbours to share happy times with. Thank you Lilian, I look forward to your next book.