Profile for JON IVE > Reviews

Content by JON IVE

JON IVE "APPLEIPHONE" (ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pdair Vertical Pouch for The New HTC One M8 Hand Made Leather Case Cover - Black
Offered by Hamdis

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL POUCH, 1 Sep 2014
WHILST THIS IS BY NO MEANS CHEAP IT REEKS OF QUALITY, THE SUPER SOFT LEATHER BOTH WONDERFUL TO SMELL AND ALSO TO TOUCH. IT COMPLIMENTS AND PROTECTS THE HTC ONE M8 PERFECTLY. THIS IS THE POUCH TO HAVE BAR NONE. VERY PLEASED

3 x atFoliX Screen Protection HTC One M8 (2014 Edition) - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great German Product, 1 Sep 2014
I have screen protectors by this company on Sony RX100, HX200V and HX20V Cyber Shot Cameras and would consider using another company's products. I actively looked for an atFoilix Matte Screen Protector for my new HTC One M8 as i like a matte finish. Easy to you, forget the rest. Buy a quality German product.

'Stand-To': The New, Map Illustrated Edition. (Armageddon's Song Book 1)
'Stand-To': The New, Map Illustrated Edition. (Armageddon's Song Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 20 Mar 2014
This genre is not for everyone but for me it's up there with Clancy's finest. If you like Techno Thrillers, you need to read this. Now for the remaining Vols!

Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera (20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera (20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL THE CAMERA YOU EVER NEED!, 21 Nov 2013
This is a wonderful piece of kit. Its the only camera you will ever need and captures truly outstanding images. JUST BUY IT !!!!!!

Philips Fidelio P9BLK/10 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY BRILLIANT, 19 Nov 2013
ELEGANT AND OUTSTANDING BUILD QUALITY, IT HAS A QUALITY FEEL AND HEFT TO IT. SUPERB SOUND QUALITY FROM SUCH A SMALL UNIT WITH TRAVEL FLEXIBILITY ALL ADD TO A WONDERFUL OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE. SUPER VALUE. GET ONE- NOW!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY BOOTS, 24 Oct 2013
These replace my favourite boots which are now past their best. The Timberlands are for me so so comfortable, well made and nice to look at. Very pleased with them and the supplier.

Fisual S-Flex Mini 1m 3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack Cable
Fisual S-Flex Mini 1m 3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack Cable
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 24 Oct 2013
I bought these to use with my Fidelio X1's to make use of my iPod and Fiio E7 amp. Very good build quality with no loss of sound quality. The fact they dont tangle is icing on the cake. To me, very good value- you get what you pay for.

Philips Fidelio X1/00 Hi-Fi Stereo Indoor Headphones
Philips Fidelio X1/00 Hi-Fi Stereo Indoor Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST BUY THESE NOW!, 23 Oct 2013
I am the proud owner of Fidelio L1's and Sony MDR1's which to me are great headphones, both different in the way sound is reproduced but great. I had actually almost ordered the Fidelio X1's 2 weeks ago when they were £179. To me at the time they represented great value and i knew from my experience of the L1's they would be great..... I almost pushed my Prime basket order button..... almost. I fell off my chair when the day before my birthday for 1 day only they were less than Fidelio L1s!!!!! I think you know what happened next. The Fidelio X1's are truly fantastic and are the biggest bargin in on-ear headphones on Amazon or anywhere else at the moment. This price will go up again and you will only kick yourself! They make music and film viewing a joy. Read all the reviews, enjoy the quality build, smile every single time you look at them,be blown away by the quality of sound. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ??????
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2013 6:13 AM GMT

Lowepro Napoli 30 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Napoli 30 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A Steal at the Price!, 11 Sep 2013
I bought this for my Sony RX100 and was pleased to find my camera fits with its fitted grip. The case is an absolute steal and worth more in my opinion. The quality of the materials is very high and feels nice to touch and also smells nice. Delivery witihn 48 hours for the seller. No need to look at any other cases, this is the one.

3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Sony DSC-RX100 - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Sony DSC-RX100 - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST YOU CAN GET, 20 Aug 2013
These are not the cheapest screen protectors out there, but they are definately in my own opinion the best. They are delivered directly by post from Germany and are of a very high quality. I have used these without considering anything else on my Sony RX100, HX200V and HX20V.I would use again without hesitation as i am very pleased with the service and product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4