Profile for Sam Nicholson > Reviews

Content by Sam Nicholson

Sam Nicholson (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sonic Lost World (Nintendo Wii U)
Sonic Lost World (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by The Game Collection
Price: 14.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to Mario Galaxy, 17 Jun 2014
My son only got the demo and said its too much like Super Mario Galaxy and not like your really controlling it. Also, he didnt understand the start as it leads on from the previous game, which he hasnt played. Not good for a first Sonic game and your better off sticking to Super Mario Galaxy.

Tarzan [DVD] [1999]
Tarzan [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Tony Goldwyn
Offered by MediaMine
Price: 5.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Tarzan, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Tarzan [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
My daughter, son and I watched this movie a while ago, but we're very surprised that it was rated a U. This is because in the first five or ten minutes, the baby gorilla is eaten, and the two parents are both killed. Furthermore, at the end of the film the villain hangs himself from a vine.
My daughter and son, who are 12 and 17 both found this very dark. However, other than that, Tarzan is a really great film with characters to love again and again. There is also quite a bit of good humour slotted in, too. One of Disney's best, along with Aristocats, Robin Hood and Oliver and Company. Quite a good film!

The Trick To Life
The Trick To Life
Offered by NetsavesUK
Price: 3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hoosiers, 9 April 2014
This review is from: The Trick To Life (Audio CD)
I ordered this only a week ago and it has just come! My daughter, who loved The Hoosiers anyway, was incredibly impressed and loved it as soon as she got it. Very good quality and amazing for my 11 year old. Just great!

Treasure Buddies 6 Pack [DVD]
Treasure Buddies 6 Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harland Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Buddies 6 Pack, 7 April 2014
A few years ago, my daughter was obsessed with the Buddies films. However, when she watched them a while ago, we both felt they were incredibly corny, repetitive and predictable. I would recommend the Buddies films to anyone from 4-8 but definitely not for teenagers or adults. Great film if you like Beverly Hills Chihuahua or Underdog.

Oliver And Company  [DVD] [1988]
Oliver And Company [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Joey Lawrence
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oliver and Company, 7 April 2014
A little while ago, I saw this on Sky Movies Disney and thought my 11 year old daughter might like it. She likes the majority of the classics and also loves films about animals. At first she was a bit reluctant but after 40 minutes or so, she was really hooked! A great film for those who like the Aristocats and Lady and the Tramp. Simply magical full stop.

Top Cat: The Movie [DVD]
Top Cat: The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Harris
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Top Cat: The Movie, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Top Cat: The Movie [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter and I went to see this movie when it first came out, since we are both Top Cat fans. However, we both felt ourselves looking at the time every five minutes and not paying attention. The plot was boring, pointless and wasteful, and despite it saying it would be in 3D, it was nowhere near 3D! This film was incredibly disappointing and I would not recommend it to kids or adults alike.

Kipling Women's Alvar S Shoulder Bag Red Rot (Port Red) Size: 19x18x2 cm (B x H x T)
Offered by Base
Price: 39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 11 Mar 2014
Bought as a present for a friend. Speedy delivery. Great price for a Kipling bag. My friend loved it! Very happy with purchase

The Olivia Collection Sterling Silver Button Necklace on an 18 Inch Chain
The Olivia Collection Sterling Silver Button Necklace on an 18 Inch Chain
Offered by eurosparkle
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace, 11 Mar 2014
I love my button necklace. It's good quality and the button is just the right size. Lots of people have commented on how pretty it is.

Baby Toddler Girls Leggings Yellow 3 yrs - 12 yrs (11yrs)
Baby Toddler Girls Leggings Yellow 3 yrs - 12 yrs (11yrs)
Offered by R&W Import Export Ltd
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very yellow, 11 Mar 2014
I bought these yellow leggings for my daughter to dress as a minion for World Book Day. They arrived very quickly and fit her perfectly. They are quite thin material but did the job. I am happy with the purchase.

The Beak Speaks/Chicken School (Flip Book)
The Beak Speaks/Chicken School (Flip Book)
by Jeremy Strong
Price: 5.42

4.0 out of 5 stars The Beak Speaks and Chicken School, 26 Feb 2014
When I went to the local library last week, I found this book on one of the shelves. Since I hadn't read either, I took it out and read them both. The Beak Speaks is hilarious and very original, with characters to love and hate. When I finished it, I was disappointed that there wasn't a sequel to it! If you like The Hundred Mile an Hour Dog, you will love this! Chicken School, however, wasn't as good. Having only the slightest reference to chickens, the name could have been better.
Furthermore, I felt myself getting quite bored. This is a great book for Jeremy Strong lovers of any age!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3