Profile for Mr. D. I. Marsh > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. I. Marsh

Mr. D. I. Marsh (Banbury UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks stylish., 13 Jan. 2015
For a table present for the kids at Christmas - these were brilliant. The fact that it was well made and stylish too was a bonus. I was so impressed I bought one for the wife to do the gardening in.

Desert God (The Egyptian Novels Series Book 5)
Desert God (The Egyptian Novels Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 8 Dec. 2014
I have read almost all his books over the years and they are all good reads. This series is really excellent.

BOOK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH WALLET + CHARGER CABLE FOR APPLE IPHONE 4-4s- 5C IPHONE 5 5S --iphone 6 CASE FREE USB FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR FREE STYLUS (iphone 4-4s, BLACK)
Offered by covers-case-mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money!, 8 Dec. 2014
I really can't believe this superb product only cost a penny (plus postage). It is leather, has a magnetic latch, a screen protector, a charging cable and a little stylus for texting.

Maxell Drum Soundz Inner Ear Bud Headphones Black
Maxell Drum Soundz Inner Ear Bud Headphones Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit at last!, 8 Dec. 2014
I have dozens of freebie ear bud phones which refuse to fit me and which I keep in my man drawer. These Maxell ones come with a range of different sized plugs and you simply select a size to fit comfortably. These are perfect so I will throw all my old ones away now. Brilliantly simple!!

Lone Survivor: The Incredible True Story of Navy SEALs Under Siege
Lone Survivor: The Incredible True Story of Navy SEALs Under Siege

5.0 out of 5 stars I promise you; you will not put this down., 22 Nov. 2014
I read this into the wee small hours every night. I was almost there in Afghanistan, being overrun by the Taliban. I have read Patrick Robinson a lot and he is a superb writer of gripping military novels, but this was a true story. There was a little bit of extreme Republicanism and Texan thinking in it, but it was tiny and easily skipped over. A brilliant read!!

Casio WV-58U-1AVEF Wave Ceptor Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch
Casio WV-58U-1AVEF Wave Ceptor Men's Resin Strap Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my new working watch and I can tell ..., 22 Oct. 2014
This is my new working watch and I can tell the time without my glasses on when doing DIY or gardening. It is light and fits snugly on the wrist without clattering and banging into things and scratching the crystal. The time zone changes and the radio controlled atomic clock link mean the time is always 100% accurate wherever I am.

Wimbledon Mens Championship Towel 2014
Wimbledon Mens Championship Towel 2014
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars Something to treasure, 26 Aug. 2014
I believe this will be treasured by my grandson for years to come. He is very talented. He is only 7 and loves tennis and plays in lots of competitions in Surrey. This towel is instantly recognised as a symbol of something special and is of very high quality in itself.

Greenhurst 4391 Wall Frame Sun Clock with Thermometer
Greenhurst 4391 Wall Frame Sun Clock with Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Sets the sunny side of the house off nicely, 19 May 2014
This replaced one we have had for years, but it went rusty. This is very well made and attractive and we refer to it all the time we are out in the garden.

An Officer and a Spy
An Officer and a Spy

2.0 out of 5 stars A tough read, 19 May 2014
I have read a lot of his stuff and like it, but this was tough. I was pleased to get to the end and it reminded me of having to read set books for exams!. Not my idea of action adventure and intrigue.

Funtime Gifts The Big Bang Rocket
Funtime Gifts The Big Bang Rocket

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it every day, 19 May 2014
The kids love it and the wood Pigeons hate it, so I use it every day to scare them off. We are now a no fly zone for these monsters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4