Profile for claire owens > Reviews

claire owens

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive game!, 13 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
Simple and fun to play

eFuture Solar Powered LED mini Flashlight Keychain
eFuture Solar Powered LED mini Flashlight Keychain
Offered by guangdayiyg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov. 2014
The torch is really bright; fast delivery

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars i like these, 22 Aug. 2013
Considering how cheap these are I am quite impressed. I bought these as a joke to encourage my partner to do more mopping around the house, but they're actually pretty nifty. The colours are bright, and even though you can tell they're cheap they haven't broken yet. Even if the thread comes undone I can imagine them being pretty easy to fix.

Breaking Bad: The Fifth Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Breaking Bad: The Fifth Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars really fast delivery, 22 Aug. 2013
this came within a week of ordering which i was very happy about, i thought this was a good price and the quality was fine

Laser & Copier Printable T Shirt & Fabric Transfer Paper For Light Fabrics 10 A4 Sheets
Offered by Madaboutink

5.0 out of 5 stars fastest delivery, 22 Aug. 2013
I ordered this item late at night and it came within 48 hours of me placing the order. comes with clear instructions and it cheap and easy to use

Dempsey Designs Craft Factory (Minicraft) Soft Toy Filling
Dempsey Designs Craft Factory (Minicraft) Soft Toy Filling

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 3 Aug. 2013
The stuffing is of a decent quality, by that I mean not lumpy. I think there should have been a extra layering of packaging because if it was damaged in the post you could loose half the product. Other than that I can't complain, I'll still buy it again.

Silicone Beer Saver Bottle Caps * Pack of 6 *
Silicone Beer Saver Bottle Caps * Pack of 6 *

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, good product, 3 Aug. 2013
This product is very useful in my house hold because we don't drink much at any one time, so if i want a drink but not a whole bottle, i can use one of these to keep it fresher for longer. They came within a week of ordering and I definitely can't complain about the price.