Profile for mike > Reviews

Content by mike

mike "music lover" (brighton sussex uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pink Oriental / Japanese Flower Print duvet set includes a luxurious King Duv...
Offered by Textiles Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Cover., 15 Aug. 2014
Really attractive colour and design, we were moving house and put our fairly mundane duvet cover on our bed, but as soon as we put this one on we had a buyer. Now I know what you're thinking, that's just a coincidence, but you never know. Perhaps I should have asked them, they probably would have said, what duvet cover.....LOL.

TOMY Pop-Up Pirate
TOMY Pop-Up Pirate
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Ship ahoy me hearties., 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Pop-Up Pirate (Toy)
This proved very popular at christmas......and the children loved it too, but I have a feeling not quite as much as us. Delivery was fantastic.

Intelex Hot Boots Microwaveable Warmers  Cream
Intelex Hot Boots Microwaveable Warmers Cream
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in a rug., 21 Mar. 2014
My wife loves these. They were only used a few times because of the mild weather, but in those few times, boy did she have a big smile on her face. Delivery was excellent.

Proxima Direct® 100/200/300 LEDs 12M/22M/32M String Fairy Lights for Christmas Tree Party Wedding Events (8 Operation Modes) - (Warm White, 100 LEDs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkle twinkle little star., 21 Mar. 2014
Very cheap, very bright, christmas wouldn't be christmas without them. I don't know about you but I just love christmas. Delivery was good too.

Not of This World
Not of This World
Offered by musea

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school prog.......you gotta love it., 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Not of This World (Audio CD)
I missed this band first time around, and i'm regretting it, it's good and would have been even better back then.

Oaks Lighting Small Abeba Polished Brass/ Pearl Acrylic Flowers
Oaks Lighting Small Abeba Polished Brass/ Pearl Acrylic Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty as a picture, 21 Mar. 2014
We have the large one, so this completes the hall. we had to wait a little while for this, but it was worth it.

Oaks Lighting Large Abeba Polished Brass/ Pearl Acrylic Flowers
Oaks Lighting Large Abeba Polished Brass/ Pearl Acrylic Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Light fantastic, 21 Mar. 2014
A very attractive shade which lets a lot of light through, and for a dark hall that's important. The delivery was very good too.

SANYO VHR-H793 VCR PLAYER
SANYO VHR-H793 VCR PLAYER

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh, those were the days., 25 July 2013
I can play all my best loved tapes again, my old one was a hungry blighter, chewed everything up worse than a dog. The price was brilliant and so was the delivery, and it works a treat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Test., 11 July 2013
This is a good idea and very reassuring. My wife was told she had no intolerance to any food, which put her mind at rest and allowed her to concentrate on other reasons for her discomfort. But I would like everyone to be aware that this test is only the first step. If you were found to be intolerant to any foods, you will be moved on to a more comprehensive test to determine which foods.

Update. Reading other reviews it looks like we escaped this, financially, very very lightly.

Shadowmarch: Shadowmarch Trilogy Book One (Shadowmarch Quartet)
Shadowmarch: Shadowmarch Trilogy Book One (Shadowmarch Quartet)
by Tad Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Storytelling at it's best., 16 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book,so much that I have just started the second one Shadowplay.I was instantly drawn into the story like a magnet, which is obviously one of Tad's writing strengths. Another one is his characterisation. I loved or loathed these people, such was the strength of the writing. The world he creates is magical, and the story, well ok a few things are borrowed from elsewhere, but hey who doesn't. Tad knows how to write a good fantasy story that you can lose yourself in and be transported to somewhere else for a while.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6