Profile for M. Aram > Reviews

Content by M. Aram

M. Aram "Mazarata" (Salisbury, England)

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is perfection!, 1 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
If you like Jose Gonzalez or Bon Iver- buy this album, it's as simple as that.

In fact, if you like good music, buy this album.

If perhaps, like me, you were dissapointed with Ed Sheran's debut- purchase this and be thoroughly satisfied...

TeckNet iEP580 1700mAH Ultra Slim-fit Case with Extended Rechargeable Battery Juice Case Air for IPHONE 4S / 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 10 May 2011
ok so if you have an iphone (that'll be why you are looking at this product, presumably...), then we all know that the battery life is horrendous! This product is basically a mobile charger that allows you to use your iPhone on the go for longer (about 60-70% longer I'd say). It also protects your phone which is rather handy! I use it at work, listen to the radio/iPod which drains my battery rapidly normally,this allows me to listen for a lot longer and still have battery to make calls later on- so I could not be without it!

Dont hesitate- buy it!

High Violet
High Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Just beautiful..., 25 Jun. 2010
This review is from: High Violet (Audio CD)
If you're already a fan of The National then you will have already purchased this album and will know that as with their past albums, The National have produced another beauty!

However, if you are not a fan of The National (yet) then I'd start with The National's "Boxer" Boxer as I feel that High Violet is for those that already love The National and their style.

Saw them at The Royal Albert Hall about a month ago and it was sublime. This band is truly unique!