Profile for Reviewer54321 > Reviews

Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Feb. 2014
I love this product, feels so comfortable and clean. Also, less waste and very convenient. It's not very much at all to carry when travelling. All I would say is leave a good part of the tail on before you get the hang of removing it. You don't want it to get stuck!!

Hellfire Trading 3x Metal Stylus Pen For Nintendo 3DS Black
Hellfire Trading 3x Metal Stylus Pen For Nintendo 3DS Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for me, 27 Feb. 2014
I'm always losing my styluses so It is great to have some spare. They are basicly the same as the ones from game but a lot cheaper.

Questionnaire Design, Interviewing and Attitude Measurement
Questionnaire Design, Interviewing and Attitude Measurement
by A.N. Oppenheim

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very user friendly, 31 Jan. 2014
I have done my undergraduate research project, and my lecturer advised this book as part of questionnaire design. It was a difficult read, mostly solid texts which made it a difficult reference book. It seems like you need to read the whole thing, but it is just too boring

The Malay Archipelago, the land of the orang-utan and the bird of paradise; a narrative of travel, with studies of man and nature - Volume 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting, 22 Sept. 2013
I read this book after watching a TV show about this book presented by Bill Bailey. It is a really great book about a forgotten character in the history of science. As well as Wallace's important scientific discoveries, he is also a very good writer and is very perceptive of different cultures and the way societies work. It is a great book of adventure.

The Escape Artist
The Escape Artist

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 18 May 2013
This review is from: The Escape Artist (Kindle Edition)
It is a story of the strong bond between a mother and child. This book is well written and an easy read. Each main Character is indavidual and has their history is uncovered throughout the books.

Broken Bones: The X-Ray Atlas of Fractures
Broken Bones: The X-Ray Atlas of Fractures

4.0 out of 5 stars really interesting, 13 Dec. 2012
I am a radiography student and I think this is a good book. It has loads of X-rays and a good explanation which shows how to report on an X-ray. However, the kindle isn't the best medium as the images don't show up very clearly.

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (Nintendo DS)
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars final fantasy 4 heroes of light, 26 Mar. 2012
I ordered a few things on Amazon one evening, and this was the 1st to arrive and it arrived in pristine condition. Before I opened the game I was impressed.

I have borrowed final fanatacy games before but this is the first one I have owned (the 2nd one came in the post a few days later). I haven't had much time to play it yet, but when I first played it one evening, I didn't relise how late it was, and the next day I felt shattered. :S

I played it with my headphones on and the music is really nice and relaxing.

The graphics are much more modern than other square enix games. They are comparable to the ds zelda games, sims or animal crossing. When you are in the starting town, the world feels round, with the path fading in from the horizon. This cartoon feel is not disapointing. I can tell a lot of work has been put into in, with a lot of specific detail inside buildings for example. It looks like the kind of graphics that would look good in 3D

I haven't played enough to comment on the storyline but so far so good.

The fighting is turn based and you can toggle between auto attck and choosing your move, which I like, because I sometimes find turn based fighting a bit boring in other games.