Profile for M. BUENO > Reviews

Content by M. BUENO

M. BUENO "CINEPHILE" (FRANCE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Call the Midwife - Series 3 [DVD]
Call the Midwife - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted with the last three DVDs I bought this week, 22 July 2016
I am delighted with the last three DVDs I bought this week. The series is terrific and I can't stop reading them one after another. I now have the first five series. They arrived in excellent condition and very quickly.

Fairy Lane: Enchanting Fairies to Color: Volume 1 (Fairy Lane Books)
Fairy Lane: Enchanting Fairies to Color: Volume 1 (Fairy Lane Books)
by Barbara Lanza

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2016
A truly beautiful book which I haven't began colouring yet but am looking forward very much to do so.

Fusionbrands Poachpod, Set of 2, Fuchsia
Fusionbrands Poachpod, Set of 2, Fuchsia

2.0 out of 5 stars I found these very messy and threw one in the ..., 11 Jun. 2016
I found these very messy and threw one in the bin.as the egg stuck....I should have binned the second one too. Maybe I didn't use it correctly but frankly it's easier to just poach the eggs the old way....!

Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008]
Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Claire Foy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
i really enjoyed this DVD and will play it again. A lovely story.

Sistema Microwave Soup Mug - 656 ml, Red/Clear
Sistema Microwave Soup Mug - 656 ml, Red/Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY love these mugs they are wonderful for transporting soups etc, 11 Jun. 2016
I REALLY love these mugs they are wonderful for transporting soups etc. I really recommend these mugs, no risk of spilling.

Sistema Microwave Noodle Bowl - 940 ml, Red
Sistema Microwave Noodle Bowl - 940 ml, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased a few of them and love the mug which is super for transporting hot soup ..., 11 Jun. 2016
I really do appreciated these Sistema bowls, I purchased a few of them and love the mug which is super for transporting hot soup from the kitchen to my living room table knowing it won't spill. A lovely buy and I highly recommend them

Sistema Microwave Rice Steamer - 2.6 L, Red/Clear
Sistema Microwave Rice Steamer - 2.6 L, Red/Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars This rice steam is super, I'm very happy with it and would recommend ..., 11 Jun. 2016
This rice steam is super, I'm very happy with it and would recommend it as it's easy to use and no messing around.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

1.0 out of 5 stars This book arrived yesterday and I was very disappointed. This is the third 'Secret Garden' I have ..., 11 Jun. 2016
This book arrived yesterday and I was very disappointed. This is the third 'Secret Garden' I have purchased and was intended as a gift but no way can I offer such a horrible book. The quality of the paper is OK it's thick but the colour of the pages is horrendous....a very deep cream and very ugly. I ordered another copy yesterday one which will come from the French publisher 'Marabout' like the others I bought. These books are lovely quality and the white pages very nice for colouring.

Sistema KLIP IT Bakery Storage Container with Scoop - 3.25 L
Sistema KLIP IT Bakery Storage Container with Scoop - 3.25 L

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SIZE CONTAINER, 14 May 2016
The size is great for a big bag of flour. I would recommend this for people who do a lot of home baking.

Lock & Lock 2.6 Litre Tall Square Container
Lock & Lock 2.6 Litre Tall Square Container

5.0 out of 5 stars These containers are super, 14 May 2016
SUPER.....I'm delighted with this purchase

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9