Profile for gangsta > Reviews

gangsta

Denon AH-C300 In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote Controls
Denon AH-C300 In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote Controls
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Metal fans throw up your horns......these are seriously heavy earphones!, 11 April 2013
After losing my prized soundmagic e10 earphones I decided to pay a little more for a quality set of earphones this time and see what a little extra would get me. I have searched and searched for a comparable set of in-ears and my last set of senheisser's (which were £50) were terrible. Muddy bass and lack of any decent detail really put me off using them again.

I therefore decided to look around and found these denon in ears......infinitely better than any in-ears I have ever had and only £10 more than the senheissers. They were released last year at over £150 and you can hear why as soon as you put them on.

They will take time to bed in, they are massive for in-ears and you will probably go through each and every supplied arm and tip finding the right fit but they really are worth the effort.

5 out of 5 for sound quality at this price and 3 out of 5 for ease of setup. They really do sound incredible!!