Profile for MR S C Hickson > Reviews

Tales Along This Road
Tales Along This Road
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase for years!!, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Tales Along This Road (Audio CD)
I had been looking for some alternative metal and decided to give these guys a go. I am so glad that I did as I would say this is one of the very best albums I have ever bought. As someone who has pretty well disliked Folk music I have to say that I have surprised myself but the combination of metal/folk which is awesome. On the basis of this I have purchased the other 7 albums by Korpiklaani. This music is heavy, lively, tuneful, great fun and will make you feel good!! Go on give it go you know you want to!!

Captain Morgan's Revenge
Captain Morgan's Revenge

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and arrived quickly, 8 Feb. 2015
I was looking for a different form of Heavy Metal and decided to give these guys a go. Can't fault it really but just didn't strike the same chord as Korpiklaani !! Good price and arrived quickly!!

Voice Of Wilderness
Voice Of Wilderness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD from a truly inspirational band, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Voice Of Wilderness (Audio CD)
Great CD from a truly inspirational band, always been into Metal but really hated Folk until this combination!! Give it a go if you haven't heard them before you may be pleasantly surprised!! Arrived quickly and a good price!

Spirit Of The Forest
Spirit Of The Forest
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD from a truly inspirational band, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Spirit Of The Forest (Audio CD)

Operation    Board Game
Operation Board Game
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Operation Board Game (Toy)
Present for our Grandson's Birthday which arrived promptly and was a fair price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe and price!!, 21 April 2014
These are a great pair of shoes for the summer at a price that was cheaper than anywhere else by £12! The colour is a really nice shade of blue. Highly recommended shoe and seller!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the most well known!, 12 April 2014
I was offerred this putter as a replacement for a botched order and it constituted better value so I took a chance. I have had a number of top brand, top quality putters, Scotty Cameron, Ping, Never Compromise and Odyssey White Hot and Cleveland - and this is up there with them. Beautiful black anti glare finish, nicely balanced and great weight. Comes with nice headcover with magnetic ballmarker. All in all a great buy!!

Black Sabbath Live...Gathered In Their Masses [Blu Ray+ CD] [2013]
Black Sabbath Live...Gathered In Their Masses [Blu Ray+ CD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Black Sabbath
Offered by dodax-online-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal Gods - Always!!, 22 Feb. 2014
I saw Sabbath at the O2 I thought they were amazing just like this Blue Ray concert footage. I have seen a few negative reviews about Ozzy and all I can say is have you heard Elton John live these days - say no more? This is awesome and Ozzy is as always entertaining the crowd in his own inimitable fashion. No Bill Ward unfortunately but Tony Clufetos is brilliant and I doubt Bill could have performed to this level now! Tony and Geezer are totally undiminished in terms of performance. All in all this is a must for Sabbath fans! I really hope they can squeeze out another album and tour while they still can>

Jemima Puddleduck Signature Boxed
Jemima Puddleduck Signature Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boxed toy!, 15 Dec. 2013
We had already got our granddaughter the Peter Rabbit and wanted this for her as well. It was considerably cheaper than the first purchase from John Lewis. It arrived very quickly and well packaged. Excellent item and company to deal with, highly recommended!

Motorheadphones Overkill In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic and Remote - Silver
Motorheadphones Overkill In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic and Remote - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything louder than everything else!!!, 25 Mar. 2013
I have Bose and AKG over ear headphones but and these earphones are in the same league! Super powerful sound with a good range and a comfy in ear fit that blocks out more noise than both of my others. Just what I would expect from one of the most powerful bands in the world, they would not put their name to anything inferior. Don't think these are just great for heavy metal I have a varied selection of music from Roy Orbison to reggae, Johny Cash, ELO, Cat Stevens and a lot more metal!! Highly recommended from an old headbanger, getting softer as I get older but not quieter!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3