Profile for Mr. Ak Garley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ak Garley

Mr. Ak Garley "Kneichion" (Northamptonshire England)

Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything
Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything
by Ervin Laszlo

2.0 out of 5 stars My Review, 19 May 2008
All depends on what you're looking for, Metaphysics is a complex subject in its self and takes time to read and re read, to grasp new concepts.

This books description looks good. I can only speak from my own personal view. I found it far too intellectual. Cold and clinical. So much technical and science fact or speculation, as you read each chapter you seem to be reading the same over and over, it's a bit like a book with no start or end. I don't like spending all my time looking up in a dictionary what every second word means why not say the word "joined" rather than some English graduate concept. Any book should have a clear understanding, for me sadly I got very bored and have not finished reading this book. It's one I shall forget about or sell, it's not for me. I have Studied hard for 20 years, this book dose give some insights but you have to have one hell of an Intellect to process what it is and I would even go so far as to say, what is it really talking about, there seems to be a total lack of joining anything, It's like opening a book at a random page and feel you are missing something!

From my own studies, basics in Metaphysics are posed as questions, in fact is already spiritual science and for the moment accepted as how things are, so this book misses many things.
I personally can not recommend it, It may be good for some, limited people. with high IQ or lived in Higher education all there life.
Not for the man in the street or even a student of the Spiritual Sciences
AG