Profile for Pauline63 > Reviews

Content by Pauline63

Pauline63

Page: 1 | 2
Under the Sheets (Capitol Chronicles Book 1)
Under the Sheets (Capitol Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 Oct. 2015
Great book ..... Hard to put down..... Great story line .... I would recommend it ...

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 9 May 2015
I live in Spain , so this little app is very very helpful as the verbs are tricky !
So glad my friend recommended it.

Omega (The Girl in the Box Book 5)
Omega (The Girl in the Box Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 5 July 2014
I'm addicted to these books , once you've finished one you have to buy the next one to find out where the storyline takes you next , so for me on to book 6 .

The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 26 May 2014
wasn't sure what to expect with these books, but once I started reading them I was gripped and couldn't put my kindle down ,looking forward to downloading next book.

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
it was a very good story, once you start reading it's hard to put down, will look out for this author for other books.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Offered by Buy It Wise

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever little toy, 12 Nov. 2013
Bought for my grand sons first birthday my daughter said it's very clever the way it's sings with his name and favourite things he eats etc so would recommend this toy .

Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Tunes
Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Tunes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby toys, 12 Nov. 2013
Bought it for my grand sons first birthday as I've bought him Lamaze toys before and he loves them and plays with them.

Lamaze Puppytunes
Lamaze Puppytunes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toys, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Puppytunes (Toy)
Bought it for my grand sons first birthday , he loves Lamaze toys so bright and lots of fun for babies.

FORZA Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - High Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketone for Weight Loss - 90 Capsules
Offered by Forza Supplements

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware it is probably a con!, 13 Feb. 2013
I wish I'd done more reseach about these on Internet instead off the iffy reviews on amazon ,as someone pointed out 5 star reviews done by people who haven't bought them off amazon mainly very odd? as so far done nothing at all for my husband who has been taking them for a week , no weight loss at all plus he eats a healthy diet , don't waste your money , as I found out they have only been tested on mice !!!
One week on still think no such thing as magic diet pill, someone from a fonza supplier sent out sample pills for my husband to try again no good so back to the drawing board and very strict diet, exercise and lots of water for him as diet pills don't work just hard work. Sorry people don't waste your money or take any notice of the fake reviews on here as if you look at 99% of them they are posted by people who haven't bought them off amazon or done any reviews before so make up your own mind!!!!!!!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2013 9:22 AM GMT

Pia Rossini Women's Fairisle Hat and Mittens Set Navy One Size
Pia Rossini Women's Fairisle Hat and Mittens Set Navy One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars With the freezing weather upon us now glad I bought this set., 13 Dec. 2012
Bought them in Black Friday deal so payed half price , thermal lined very warm and cosy plus look good wearing them , got a set for my daughter for part of her Xmas present as she loves mine.

Page: 1 | 2