Profile for Mr. G. J. Hawes > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. J. Hawes

Mr. G. J. Hawes "eye of terror" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Safe [DVD]
Safe [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Safe [DVD] (DVD)
This is a Christmas pressie but I have the film and its a really good film to watch and great story , recommend it not over the top for Jason fans

Shox Axxis Visor Smoke
Shox Axxis Visor Smoke
Offered by UK Good Deals Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent and fits lovely, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Shox Axxis Visor Smoke (Misc.)
I bought the smoked visor for sunny days aswell as having a clear one due to English , law ghost bikes I have had sereval items from them and always excellent value, fast delivery and helpful . will use again , thanks

Settle
Settle

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Settle (MP3 Download)
I would recommend this album as its got a variable of tracks and styles of sound worth getting. I am looking forward to this on my phone

Backpack Rucksack Jeep Hand Luggage Size Cabin Flight Bag 576G
Backpack Rucksack Jeep Hand Luggage Size Cabin Flight Bag 576G
Offered by LuggageCentreUK

4.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 25 Sept. 2013
I bought this bag for the number of pockets and for replacing my work ruck sack. Great bag and feel . I have to say that the second big pocket is not as big as i expected , which is the only drawback.

Australian Bikers Gear Blue Motocross Racing Enduro Kevlar Knuckle Protection Gloves (xl) - Xl
Offered by Bikers Gear - Gold Rated Supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, 25 Sept. 2013
I bought these for my cbt , they fit like a glove and quite warm this weather. I had to order another bigger pair as the xl size was a bit snug . but would recommend to anyone on a budget , very confortable and protect is great .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice present for xmas, 25 Sept. 2013
I bought this for a xmas pressie for xmas , it was great value and looks great , sent direct from hong kong its topo about a week to arrive . good seeing its only a fiver roughly to buy inc postage.

Sexy Black PVC Suspender Corset, Zip Front with Red Frill (UK Size 14)
Sexy Black PVC Suspender Corset, Zip Front with Red Frill (UK Size 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely and sexy number., 14 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend as a suprise , she says how confrotable it is and how nice it is made. she loves wearing it and love teh balack & red style too. it s a thumbs up from me. she is a 14 and said it only needed slight adjustment to fit perfect. it supports very well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 2:51 PM BST

Shots Toys 10 Speed Vibrating Egg Size With Remote Control Small Pink
Shots Toys 10 Speed Vibrating Egg Size With Remote Control Small Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of expensive rubbish, 14 Aug. 2013
I have bought this on the 8th of August with next day delivery as a suprise. I added the batteries and tested it worked fine. Came to use it for the first time doesn't work. I paid over seven pounds for next day delivery. the item has not been used and its doesn't work . If its defective ok. will see what seller says but 1 star i enough for what this costs. I will update better if resolved quickly and effiently.

XCSOURCE For XBOX 360 Optical RCA Audio Adapters Cable HDMI Cable GA82
XCSOURCE For XBOX 360 Optical RCA Audio Adapters Cable HDMI Cable GA82
Offered by Fashionable young-CN

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this product before, 31 July 2013
This little thing helps xbox 360 on hdmi, great value good price and will make a difference with picture quality . a must for games such as skyrim , or any fallout games , graphics are enchanced so much. also with multiplayers it will help spotting the enemy .

Shox Axxis Impact Motorcycle Helmet XL White
Shox Axxis Impact Motorcycle Helmet XL White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value nice desgin, 26 July 2013
I bought this helmet cos of two things, one i needed a cheap new helmet to do my das test, two I had a budget to keep too.

This helmet fits really good looks good and the vents are amazing, I would strongly recommend this helmet for anyone. the feel and quailty look really good , the picture is just like the helmet too. though uk clear visor. Best buy I had in a while thanks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9