Profile for Mrs Sally Hewitt > Reviews

Content by Mrs Sally Hewitt

Mrs Sally Hewitt

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Easy-Merchant

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, 17 Dec. 2013
I was really looking forward to using the toothbrush. However, I found it noisy and uncomfortable to use. My teeth didn't feel any cleaner than usual with a manual toothbrush. The item was returned.

Cher: Live In Concert [DVD] [1999]
Cher: Live In Concert [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Michael Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as glitzy as I'd expected, 17 Dec. 2013
The DVD is okay but lacking the glitz and glamour that I love about Cher. Her voice is still fabulous and she really belts out some of her classics.

Faithfull
Faithfull
by Marianne Faithfull

5.0 out of 5 stars She has always been my 'hero', 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Faithfull (Paperback)
The book is really detailed and well written, giving a real authentic feel to the period of time it relates to. Very interesting, there's a lot more to Marianne than most people think.

Ravel New Eye-Catching Dinosaur 3D Kids Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Multicolour PU Strap R1513.59
Offered by QBD Watches

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 17 Dec. 2013
I was slightly disappointed with the watch. I had bought it for a 'first' watch for my grandson. The illustration somehow made the watch look chunkier than it actually is. Still good value though.

Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Gift Set - 3x100g Soap
Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Gift Set - 3x100g Soap
Offered by M.Y. Beauty Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous summery scent, 17 Dec. 2013
The soap is really creamy and does not dry the skin. The perfume is true to the cologne fragrance - absolutely lovely.

The Alice Trap
The Alice Trap
by Kate Rhodes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected from Kate Rhodes, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Alice Trap (Paperback)
The poetry was nowhere near as insightful as her other work which I have read and enjoyed - in my opinion