Profile for Incognito > Reviews

Content by Incognito

Incognito

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
IceCarats Designer Jewellery Size L 1/2 Sterling Silver Rhodium Smokey Quartz Diamond Ring
Offered by IceCarats UK

1.0 out of 5 stars dont' waste your money on this product it is a RIP ..., 21 Jun. 2016
Really thin silver, much smaller than I expected and to top it all the stone is lose, dont' waste your money on this product it is a RIP OFF!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2016 6:06 PM BST

Utopia - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Utopia - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fiona O'Shaughnessy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Utopia - Series 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
Where is Jessica Hyde?! :)

Ravel Women's Jane Purple/Turquoise Ankle Strap Heels RLP762 4 UK
Ravel Women's Jane Purple/Turquoise Ankle Strap Heels RLP762 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2015
Really pleased I got this last pair of sandals, they are lovely!

Forever Young Fetish Ladies Lycra Spandex Bodysuit Catsuit Dress Bondage Catsuit Catwoman
Offered by Forever Young.

4.0 out of 5 stars I decided to take the seems in myself and it then fitted perfectly and looked great!, 26 Nov. 2015
I am size 6-8 and purchased the small size; it was about 3inch to large so was a bit baggy. Anyway, I decided to take the seems in myself and it then fitted perfectly and looked great!

HALLOWEEN WATER NAIL TRANSFERS DECALS STICKERS ART SET #662 & 172. **plus x48 nail tip guides!!** x12 FRENCH TIPS DRIPPING BLOOD TATTOO COSTUME PARTY WRAPS & x48 FRENCH MANICURE TIP GUIDES! CAN BE USED WITH NATURAL GEL ACRYLIC STICK ON NAILS! OR WITH GLITTER DUST CAVIAR BEADS ALLOYS DECORATIONS CONFETTI FIMO SHAPES TAPE PENS RHINESTONES!
Offered by Nailicious UK BASED SELLER

2.0 out of 5 stars Just so you can be clear (unlike I was when ..., 26 Nov. 2015
Just so you can be clear (unlike I was when purchasing), these are NOT stickers, but a type of transfer that requires soaking in water and scissors in order to attempt to attach them to the nail. I was hoping for a simple sticker that could be stuck to the nail... Anyway, we didn't even bother to try to use these for Halloween, which was a shame.

Fused Glass Orange Glitter Coasters set of 6
Fused Glass Orange Glitter Coasters set of 6
Offered by Liberty Glass Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars that look beautiful and add a touch of class to any place, 26 Nov. 2015
Really lovely glittery coasters, that look beautiful and add a touch of class to any place!

Fused Glass Coaster in Sahara Glitter set of 6
Fused Glass Coaster in Sahara Glitter set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars I got 3 different colours and am very happy!, 26 Nov. 2015
Really lovely coasters, I got 3 different colours and am very happy!

Fused Glass Red Glitter Coasters set of 6
Fused Glass Red Glitter Coasters set of 6
Offered by Liberty Glass Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got 3 colours and am very happy with this product, 26 Nov. 2015
These coasters are really lovely, I got 3 colours and am very happy with this product!

Sinister
Sinister
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Watching, 8 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Sinister (Amazon Video)
Really enjoyed this movie, I didn't find it to be to long at all, I'd recommend this!

Alice in Wonderland Drink Me Bottle Pocket Watch Necklace s
Alice in Wonderland Drink Me Bottle Pocket Watch Necklace s
Offered by Fallen Saint

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this item, 8 Jun. 2015
I really like this item, I often wear it and people are surprised to discover that is it a watch! I am not sure how or if it is possible to change the battery, but I do hope it will be possible as I love wearing this unusual necklace/watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8